• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient Wonders

Susie49

Soothsayer
During my NH visits I noticed that one of my neighbours seems to have every possible AW. She seems to be on a chapter where you build canals. Is there some advantage to having all the AWs later on in the game, over and above normal AW benefits?

Thanks for reading :)

m4rt1n

Adept
They all help in different ways but the one wonder that works off all the others to give a big boost to ranking points is the Thrones of the High Men.

I have all built except that one and Enar's Embassy to my current chapter, the Halflings.

DeletedUser5381

The Tome of Secrets and Excavation seem to be good wonders for beginner cities to have. Many players prefer selling them before long. The Excavation gives you relics and supplies. By the time you reach fairy chapter you should have all the relics you need (boost production is capped at 700%).
At that point you might decide to sell the Excavation to help you collect rune shards from the tournament.

Deleted User - 106219

Yes Wonder levels affect mineral production I seem to recall (made by the canals)
The only AW that affects Mineral production is the Blooming Trader Guild, and only after you build the Portal of the Elements. The rest have nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser4679

It's Divine Seeds production that gets a boost from AW levels from the early collection bonus. Having lots of low level AW's is quicker than upgrading a small number to high levels (assuming you have the space for them)