• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello everyone and about me

DeletedUser7650

Hello all,

My name is Oscar Kitty(after my spoiled cat) and l have been playing elvenar for a bit over a week in Arendyll.I have been happily married for 23 years and live in Australia.My passion in life is wildlife photography and l have been fortunate to travel to many parts of the world to pursue my hobby and have many adventures.And of course being Australian l don’t mind a cold beer or two either.

My other interest is gaming and l have played many build and battle and city building games but none as visually stunning as this one.Congrats to the development team on creating such an amazing game.I am really looking forward to the journey through this game and to watch the mobile version that l am on develop and evolve.

Cheers

DeletedUser3542

Hello Oscar Kitty, welcome to the game and the forum. I love your hobby of wildlife photography. If you have any questions about the game or have your own ideas on things you may like to see here then the forum is a great place to be.

spider2.jpg

DeletedUser7650

Thanks for the warm welcomes!Looking forward to my elvenar journey with you all.

DeletedUser3097

Hello all

Welcome to the Forum,

You certainly have an interesting hobby- what sort of wildlife do you photograph? Animals? Plants?

Thank you for your compliments about the game- I passed them on for you.

DeletedUser7650

Welcome to the Forum,

You certainly have an interesting hobby- what sort of wildlife do you photograph? Animals? Plants?

Thank you for your compliments about the game- I passed them on for you.
Hey Lizzie,
I photograph animals and landscapes.Anything from monkeys in Malaysia to crabs in Egypt.Have about 14,000 photos all up.
My main interest is butterflies.In Australia we have about 430 species and l have spent the last 23 years travelling far and wide photographing as many as l can.Currently up to 286 species.I do A LOT of bushwalking through all sorts of habitats-rainforests,mangroves,alpine herbfields,woodlands,semi-arid deserts and scrubland etc.
I only photograph free-ranging animals in their natural habitats which is quite challenging,l don’t ‘set up’ photos in a studio.It does require a lot of patience and perserverance.I photographed a fairly rare species of butterfly on an isolated hill top earlier this year which l have been searching for 22 years!
Heading off on another trip in few days to inland South-east Queensland chasing a couple of rare species that are found on and around sandstone rock outcrops that surround a large gorge.Looking forward to that!

Thanks again for the welcome!