• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Amuni have found their way back!

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Strangely enough ... I don't recall seeing any good diamond offers in my big cities (and I've been in this game for a few years now) Inno seems to reserve that for ones that

a) already have a lot of diamonds stored
b) smaller cities

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Geminatrix I'm not a small player (in amuni chapter) and I get a 100% extra free diamond offer about once every few months (I've taken them up a couple of times, its the only time I have spent money). There will be many factors Inno use to decide when to give these offers, all based on what they think gives them the most sales ofc, and it will be different for every player :)

Last edited:

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I hope people have completed the "how do you play elvenar?" survey, why wont you buy diamonds ..tick because the thing i wanted was too expensive and maybe they will drop the expansion costs..:rolleyes:;):D

DeletedUser7627

This expansion is flawed somewhere.
70 pages of trades on Winy, 46 are for royal velvet. There's an imbalance. None of the other T2 sentient goods are this scarce (9 pages ink, none at all for obsidian).

Last edited by a moderator: