• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Neighbourly help

DeletedUser7386

Hi. Is it possible to actually visit another members city like you can in other games? If so, please tell me how and what to do/ look for when there. Thanks

DeletedUser3542

Hi Beth it is possible to visit other members and a good thing to to as you can help them and them you by clicking on different items in their cities to help them, if you were to click on their main hall they receive coins and you will also, but there are other items you can click on too but you will figure it out i'm sure..

If you are in a fellowship you can click the shield icon which will lead you to the fellowship members.
a1.jpg
then click the icon that looks like a little house to visit the city you want to.
a2.jpg
Then once in the city click the hands icon to help them.
a4.jpg
Anything you can help with will have hands floating over it.
You can visit other players not in your fellowship but you have located on the map by clicking the globe/world icon then click on their city.
a3.jpg

DeletedUser7096

Hi there!

I moved the thread from Discussion to Questions.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

DeletedUser3542

You should mention that this only works on PC, on mobile you can't do this.
As i have never used a mobile for the game, i can't comment on what you can do on it or not as i have no idea..maybe if the OP had said they use a mobile i would have gave them the info for the pc but inform them it may not be so on a mobile..however i answered the given question.

DeletedUser7406

Yes you did, very well actually. Don't see it as a critics from my side, my intention was to give that as a side note. I had no intention to undermine your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7386

Thanks. Hope they update the app so we can visit neighbours and help them more.