• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
And if all is fine we should be getting the Ancient Wonders on Mobile here on EN soon too. So far they're only available on Beta indeed - go try them out if you haven't already! :)

Jackluyt

Shaman
Good news! The Mobile App now has limited Ancient Wonders functions (Beta World only for now).
Players can now give KP to their own Wonders but not friends – and can't use Ancient Knowledge Instants yet.

For this reason, it would appear, the Summer Event is delayed (because many of the prizes are Instants) – and a round of Fellowship Adventures will start on June 25th.

Please feel free to share this video with your friends and fellowship - and if you wish to be notified when we post similar news videos, click Like and Subscribe under the video on YouTube.

DeletedUser5976

For this reason, it would appear, the Summer Event is delayed
Not a very good reason, we can tourney on the app now, so app only players are already getting KP instants they can't use yet. Delaying the summer event just because of this doesn't make sense to me.

Pauly7

Magus
Not a very good reason, we can tourney on the app now, so app only players are already getting KP instants they can't use yet. Delaying the summer event just because of this doesn't make sense to me.
And in favour of ANOTHER Fellowship Adventure?? o_O

Still, I suppose I can live in hope that they changed it enough to make it worthwhile doing.

DeletedUser5976

Still, I suppose I can live in hope that they changed it enough to make it worthwhile doin
What could they have changed? They had to very suddenly put the FA in, without running it in Beta. So it has to be one of the standard, off the shelf ones. So the setup will probably be one of the standard 3. Only thing they can change are the rewards.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
For this reason, it would appear, the Summer Event is delayed (because many of the prizes are Instants) – and a round of Fellowship Adventures will start on June 25th.
why do you think this is this reasoning? where do you get that from? Who even said the Summer Event is delayed? Theres a lot of assumptions in here that you are posting as if they are facts.

Please dont believe everything that is being posted on the internet. Do a factcheck or ask where he gets the info from before making your opinion about something. This is how fake news is born, just some random person saying something without facts and others believing it.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Tho this turn it totally to off topic: ill anser anyway

I would assume that if someone uses the expression "it would appear" (as you quoted) that they are NOT posting "as if they are facts".
you are of course right, tho i do think appear in that context means its allready evident that thats the reason, if you're just guessing i would use the world: i would assume.

Isn't this the place to inquire after this? Where else can we do a fact check? There has been no announcement and no Inno moderator has contradicted the claim Jack posted. Whether I believe him or not, it is simple for Inno to stop all the speculation by posting some information on these forums about the upcoming summer event.
exactly this is the place to check, and im totally agreeing with you that there should be communication, a simple: there will be difference between live and beta is way to vague. But we all know inno, what they do doesn't always seem to make sense... :D

Pauly7

Magus
It is entirely possible that Inno does not even know, yet.
That's a little worrying, though entirely possible.

If I was a betting man... and this is my own guesses, just for clarity... then I can't imagine that Inno would decide to begin a Fellowship Adventure and the Summer Event on the same day. That doesn't make sense and has never happened before. We've also had a notification already that the Fellowship Adventure will start on Monday, ergo "it would appear" is probably reasonable terminology for an educated assumption.

Jackluyt

Shaman
HERE IS A REPLY FROM SUPPORT, TO OUR QUERY AS TO WHICH FORMAT THE EVENT WILL TAKE.

35972415_10211954432956808_1792213818814758912_n.jpg

<< Thank you for contacting support.

<< Yes, there will be a Fellowship Adventure starting next week as we sent out in the in game news, and since we have previously tested different versions of FA's on Beta there is no need to test them again before releasing them to live. Please keep in mind that only untested events need to run on Beta first so FA's should not need 'pre-release' again. Since FA's will now come directly to live, we do not intend to release the version which will run prior to the event.

<< As for the event that is currently being tested on Beta, we have no confirmation of a release date for live. As there are new mechanics involved that need thoroughly tested, it could be weeks before we receive it. We will send out news when we can confirm a start time.

<< Kind regards,
<< Community Manager >>

It appears that they do not want to advertise the formats in advance - the format of the Event in Beta also does not allow one to pre-view all the quests by buying one's way through with Diamonds.

Perhaps this is a deliberate change, in response to the flood of cheat sheets that appear early in every Event?

Jackluyt

Shaman
This is the simple-format F A that ran early in May.

https://bit.ly/2tx6FXo

35972906_10211954552839805_5335844184869830656_n.jpg

There is no guarantee that this will be the format of Monday's event - but it is the most likely one.
For your information - but do not shoot me if it turns out to be different!
:)

I will modify this note on Monday once the event appears!
J

Timneh

Artisan
It appears that they do not want to advertise the formats in advance - the format of the Event in Beta also does not allow one to pre-view all the quests by buying one's way through with Diamonds.

If they are not lettting players buy their way through the event with diamonds i would say they are shooting themselves in the foot. Players won't buy diamonds if they can't spend them on the event (if that is the reason they were going to buy the diamonds in the first place). Maybe they have forgotten that they should be trying to find ways to coax players into buying diamonds as that is how they make money.