• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Cannot open game

DeletedUser6983

Today when I tried to log in from my phone, it gave me an error message and brought me to the first page, with the log in or register. I logged in and it asked me if I wish to be elves or human, like I never played this game. I chose elves to see what happens and I got the same error.
Also the games is updated.

cwgiii

Shaman
I had a similar experience. But I did not create a new game. I tried to log in (on the correct server), but the system did not recognize my password. When I tried the recover password option, the system indicated that the server was down for maintenance and to try back later. That was 3 hours ago. Still not able to log in on mobile. I have been playing on the PC version, but it is much slower and I am missing out on the benefits of the accelerated production offer that ends in a few hours.

DeletedUser5306

It happened to me and all I had to do is to chose again the language server (en) and log in with my username and password and it worked... or it is related with an update or maintenance indeed.

DeletedUser3097

Today when I tried to log in from my phone, it gave me an error message and brought me to the first page, with the log in or register. I logged in and it asked me if I wish to be elves or human, like I never played this game. I chose elves to see what happens and I got the same error.
Also the games is updated.
Hi,

If you have the latest version of the game and still experience difficulties logging in, please try deleting the app and re-downloading it.

If doing that hasn't resolved the logging-in issues, please contact Support.