• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.55

m4rt1n

Adept
I like that tournaments are on the app, but only see autofight on the app and troop selection is not so easy to get right unless you know fighting very well. I wish it could be more obvious which troops to choose, like it is on PC.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
[...]Actually, I am using the app now, but really I am scared of updating this game because every update I have to reset my device and remove everything on it because it says no space when I have about 16 GB free memory and I've shown the support many time and witten comments, but no answer.
[...]
Your 16GB free are probably from an external SD card... not all apps can be transfered to it (except by following a long and risky manipulation called "rooting"...) ... buuuut, you can transfer Elvenar app to your external card through "settings/applications/application manager" by a simple click... this should solve your problem and you can get a bit more room in your smartphone basic memory by checking all apps and move to the card those that will accept...
Remember to change your default "storage location" to the SD card too from the camera settings and to use a connexion tool (depend from your smartphone brand) to remove pictures and movies made previously from the device memory

Last edited:

DeletedUser4878

Your 16GB free are probably from an external SD card... not all apps can be transfered to it (except by following a long and risky manipulation called "rooting"...) ... buuuut, you can transfer Elvenar app to your external card through "settings/applications/application manager" by a simple click... this should solve your problem and you can get a bit more room in your smartphone basic memory by checking all apps and move to the card those that will accept...
Remember to change your default "storage location" to the SD card too from the camera settings and to use a connexion tool (depend from your smartphone brand) to remove pictures and movies made previously from the device memory
Thanks, I've already done that. Buuuut, my problem now is with PC if you see the movie on YouTube. sorry, there is no way to show you except this way.
I did clear the cache, and I have tried using many browsers, but the same problem

Attachments

• cached.jpg
    cached.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 78

DeletedUser5983

Thanks, I've already done that. Buuuut, my problem now is with PC if you see the movie on YouTube. sorry, there is no way to show you except this way.
I did clear the cache, and I have tried using many browsers, but the same problem

- Probably the PC is the problem.
- I've never use any other flashplayers, the origin still works fine if it is updated.
- Have you try with Vivaldi browser? Sometime a brand new browser can solve some cache problems.