• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Production of Apprentices in Wisdom Square too low

DeletedUser441

Seeds increase with cumulative AW levels and number of Provinces completed. I'm in Halflings and have only the seeds from my upgraded Trader , which provides more than enough. I do have all AWs and only the latest two are below level 6 and have scouted and completed 393 Provinces. If you are short of seeds you need to upgrade AWs and finish more provinces. Too many players are rushing through research without doing this , hence the changes to kp instants to encourage AW upgrades. The increased rewards for helping others AWs is also added incentive to put more kps into them.
The numbers for apprentices is proven to be too low , if you want to keep Faculties working 24/7 , by simple mathematics.:D

DeletedUser4950

Your city is huge, all those AWs my gosh. So yes, I'm tech locked due to not earning enough seeds but I don't mind really since I feel like I'm already too close to the end of elvenar, and I'm not looking forward to that. Also once I've got all my fields running I guess it won't be so much of an issue.
What I don't understand is how you got so many AWs? I've been struggling for months to get the Flying Ac and I still haven't completed the rune set. You must play tourneys seriously and earn a raft of shards and brokens.

DeletedUser441

I usually place in the top 40 in tournaments , which helps me get more rune shards. I also take part in a kp swap with members of my fellowship and only put kps in the AWs that I need rune shards for , so I can get more rune shards in the help rewards. I can also forge one rune shard per week with the broken shards gained in the tournament combined with the two broken shards I get from my Enar's Embassy every week.
To stay "on topic" I must say that I was really frustrated in S & D by the lack of Apprentices and couldn't keep my Faculties going 24/7.
It's worse if you build 4 of each , plus it takes up too much space. Thankfully they changed the quest asking us to have 4 of each by making it declinable.
Hope this helps you baron sig' . ;) :)

DeletedUser4950

Thanks :). I could build Enar's embassy but it its size has always put me off, maybe I'll give it a try with the next expansion.. Strangely I wasn't ever bothered by the pace in S&D, I actually thought it was a little too unchallenging.

DeletedUser441

Thanks :). I could build Enar's embassy but it its size has always put me off, maybe I'll give it a try with the next expansion.. Strangely I wasn't ever bothered by the pace in S&D, I actually thought it was a little too unchallenging.
Just be aware that it takes a week to produce one broken rune shard at the lower levels. The higher the level the more you get.

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
If you are stuck with apprentices in S&D then you are playing it wrong. 3 of each isnt enough, you need 4 to make perfect production loop. i know it takes alot of space i have been there but its best way to do it. this way u get more apprentices per day and u can balance 10h production with 20 h production. some1 in that chapter should explain u this better then me since i forgot most of those names and stuff :oops:

DeletedUser441

If you are stuck with apprentices in S&D then you are playing it wrong. 3 of each isnt enough, you need 4 to make perfect production loop. i know it takes alot of space i have been there but its best way to do it. this way u get more apprentices per day and u can balance 10h production with 20 h production. some1 in that chapter should explain u this better then me since i forgot most of those names and stuff :oops:
If you work it out , having 4 of each Faculty makes your need for apprentices rise further and the extra gained does not even keep it on a par with having 3 of each. This is proven fact. See 4th post in this thread.