• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA overkill

Lelanya

Mentor
Dear Gods of Inno

Please may we have a week or two off before a nice long event? One of the really annoying kinds with things popping up all over our cities... perhaps with more free troop buildings?

I've been a good player and feel I have earned a small break from Fellowship Adventures. Also I would really like to advance on the tech tree so pretty plz? With sugar on top?

Lol not that it matters if you throw another one at us we will still be showing others how to PLAY their way to the top :)

Timneh

Artisan
It's the tech tree that concerns me. We don't get the leisure to develop our cities properly before the next thing comes along

I have a feeling that is the reason why they keep throwing events and FAs at us. It has been said (somewhere) that there will only be 2 new chapters per year so they try and slow players down. Just my personal thoughts and of course i could be wrong.

DeletedUser3781

I have a feeling that is the reason why they keep throwing events and FAs at us. It has been said (somewhere) that there will only be 2 new chapters per year so they try and slow players down.
Then they have it backwards, it should be 2 FAs in year and new guest race every time between events :D

Lady Monica

Spellcaster
Dear Gods of Inno

Please may we have a week or two off before a nice long event? One of the really annoying kinds with things popping up all over our cities... perhaps with more free troop buildings?

I've been a good player and feel I have earned a small break from Fellowship Adventures. Also I would really like to advance on the tech tree so pretty plz? With sugar on top?

Lol not that it matters if you throw another one at us we will still be showing others how to PLAY their way to the top :)
totally agree the FA though fun are draining

DeletedUser5381

What I liked about this game from the start was that you tried to include all players. If we have to donate 100000 goods just to take part, then that deletes the really small fellowships (could even breakup good teams). Also, since they ran an adventure just 2 weeks ago, I’ve just sold my unboosted buildings and level 1 workshops, now am I supposed to shoot myself in the foot, sell my brand new L10 gems or L13 marble?:confused:

Last point I want to make. With each adventure I give it as much as I can, sleep as little as I can to make the badges that my teams needs to finish. I think the adventures work best as a bi-monthly or quarterly event at least (twice a year sounds even better). A couple nights ago I had been awake all night trying to make badges and keep my small team on track. Next morning, I get up an hour late for work.:mad: So, I am killing myself for what, a Sun Codex? Because that team is not large enough to find the top 20 groups, where we could get a building more valuable for NH.

DeletedUser

Hey hey, don't compromise your health for a game :( it's just some pixels you know.
The problem is that you feel compelled to help the other members of the FS who are doing it, its a sense of achievement to get to the end of the maps.

Personally, I absolutely HATE the FA, but the FS' which I'm a member of are all doing it, which means I am as well - 3 FS of which I am AM of 2... how can I not?

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
only 1 of our 4 fellowships is doing anything in this FA and I suspect that one is only doing it as some are bored addicts of the game and would like us to have a prize rank for it. This was after informed timely asking who wanted to do this FA in all our active fellowships and we got almost 0 sign up.

But yeah I do feel I should help that lot out and i'm sure others in there feel the same but how does that make it better for us in the future to continue to put our fellowships through the treadmill and give Elvenar the idea that this actually works.

I have a feeling that elvenar devs efforts are targeted towards making this game work for the mobile app and I do understand why but would ask them to keep in mind that mobile app users are likely short term dip ins and their loyal customers (that do still spend sometimes) are here and looking for the red carpet to reappear

Last edited:

DeletedUser5381

I do feel I should help that lot out and i'm sure others in there feel the same but how does that make it better for us in the future to continue to put our fellowships through the treadmill and give Elvenar the idea that this actually works.

One positive event has come out of this past FA, I've posted the group rank from the adventure on my forum ad. Hoping that will bring in some active players. Also, if their are any very small fellowships out there (around 5-6 players), we have room for you in our group.

Jackal2
Emerald Trail