• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered FA on PC, new event on mobile?

DeletedUser3889

Dear admins, mods and experts,

I have a strange phenomenon on my account. On the PC, I have the Fellowship adventures going on, but on the mobile app, in the same account, I can't see the Fellowship Adventures but there is a new event going on there. I can't see the new event on the PC, just like I can't see the Fellowship Adventures on the same account on mobile. I don't know what's going on, but is there a way to change this so that I'd see the event on the PC and the Fellowship adventures on the mobile app?

Also, now that we are here, may I ask when will we be able to research Ancient Wonders on the mobile app? I can't progress in any event on mobile since I'm stuck at Dwarves. (yey. Almost quit the game bc of them.)

I hope this isn't some weird anomaly, please help me figure this out!

Best regards,
Ayleid

DeletedUser5976

It is intentional. Since mobile players couldn't participate in the Fellowship Adventures, they have given mobile players something all their own. A mobile only quest.

+1 on AW.

DeletedUser6809

Hi, I have done about 19 of quests to get the prizes. But, I was asked to upgrade one building to level 17 or higher while I am now in the second chapter. Is there any mistake or misunderstanding?

Screenshot_2018-05-19-04-42-03.png

DeletedUser2114

Hi, I have done about 19 of quests to get the prizes. But, I was asked to upgrade one building to level 17 or higher while I am now in the second chapter. Is there any mistake or misunderstanding?
It gives you two options here. 1. Research a technology or 2. Upgrade 1 building to level 17 or higher so no mistake. So research a technology in the tree to pass this quest. :)

DeletedUser6809

They should give me options that are suited my level, am I right?

DeletedUser2114

They should give me options that are suited my level, am I right?
I'm currently in Chapter 2 on Felyndral on this very same quest. It does give two options. The second option is clearly not suitable but the first is suitable to any level so just do the first option, research a technology.

DeletedUser2114

I don,t have much supplies and goods to do research :(
Chin up mate. If you've got this far in the quest in Chapter 2 then you ain't going too bad. Stick with it. If you need coins and supplies to unlock a technology there are ways to build up a supply. Visit all your explored neighbours and all your fellowship members for coins and some supplies. Cycle through the other quests to gain more coins and supplies. The higher level your main hall is the more coins you get per neighbourly visits etc....
Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser6809

Chin up mate. If you've got this far in the quest in Chapter 2 then you ain't going too bad. Stick with it. If you need coins and supplies to unlock a technology there are ways to build up a supply. Visit all your explored neighbours and all your fellowship members for coins and some supplies. Cycle through the other quests to gain more coins and supplies. The higher level your main hall is the more coins you get per neighbourly visits etc....
Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, just I was wondering about my future with this game. It seems that there are a lot of bumps and walls which is not possible to pass

DeletedUser5976

The quest lists are always published on the gamersgemsofknowledge. If you follow them you can plan ahead and save whatever you need. My first event was also in chapter two and I couldn't make it, but it was a two part event and the next part I could, just about. But it gets easier. Although I don't like the buy KP's quest so I stopped there this event.

DeletedUser2114

The quest lists are always published on the gamersgemsofknowledge
Here is a link to the quests.
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/crash-mobile-event

Although I don't like the buy KP's quest so I stopped there this event.
Ummm I'm curious as to why you don't like this one. Its with in-game coins or goods so why do you not like it. Although at Chapter 2 it can be difficult. I'm doing this on all worlds and I'm on quest 31 on this and in Arendyll. My Chapter 2 city in Fylendral is falling way behind.
It will be touch and go but forward planning is key for sure. :)

DeletedUser5976

I am no longer in chapter 2, I don't like the quest that asks us to buy 17 KP, because of rookie mistakes early on of buying KP and the valentine event where we also had to buy KP. It made my KP more expensive than I care for. Personal preference I guess.

DeletedUser2114

I am no longer in chapter 2, I don't like the quest that asks us to buy 17 KP, because of rookie mistakes early on of buying KP and the valentine event where we also had to buy KP. It made my KP more expensive than I care for. Personal preference I guess.
Ah ok I just wondered. The quests I'm not in favour of at all are the ones asking us to scout a province or solve 23 encounters, as this event has. It has now put me in a bad situation in Winyandor where I'm still in Dwarves but hitting ring 11. I can no longer scout after this event till I reach Orc's as I don't battle. The devs need to change this. Also this event could no way be done totally from the app. Impossible I would say. :(

DeletedUser5976

Yeah those encounters are another reason. I'm not overscouted and as I like doing tourneys I've recently started skipping voluntary squad size research so those encounters aren't easy at the moment. But I figure that I fight more often in tourneys than on the map so I can survive this. I want to decide myself when to unlock those provinces. I will wait until the summer event. Maybe that will tempt me ;)