• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spending KP when using mobile app

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
Hello,

I am about to go to an area where there is no broadband and I have tried using mobile app. However, where I am stumped is, how do you spend KP via the mobile app?

I tried today to use some to put onto the Tome of Secrets and it would not allow. I am stuck on research tree for the moment and am spending KP on Ancient Wonders.

Any assistance, advice, suggestions will be gratefully received !

Many thanks,
Duru Beibella

DeletedUser3097

how do you spend KP via the mobile app?
Unfortunately, you cannot do that yet and can only spend KPs on research.

Hopefully in the near future, it will be possible.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
ah well, at least I know :( if need be I'll have to use a spell so I can at least keep 20 KP for when I'm back in a signal area

DeletedUser2920

And now it seems the tournaments are only giving KP which can be spent in wonders and nowhere else, which is kind of ridiculous.

Deleted User - 1634960

@frigidweirdo That is not true. Only the Fellowship awards in the Tournaments are being given out as Instants. There are still unrestricted KP available through the progression in the Provinces.

Also, the KP Instants are far better for those on the Mobile app who are struggling to dispose of their KP in Research. The Instants do not expire, and can be stored indefinitely until donations to Wonders is available, without restricting the normal use of the KP bar. ;)