• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Upcoming FA

• Thread starter DeletedUser3032
  • Start date

Killiak

Artisan
They are not locked, players can still change FS but they can not contribute to the FA if they move while it is running. Or so i believe.

You would be correct. You lose your personal progress in the FA, cannot contribute in the FA of the FS you joined and get no reward.
See here, under Improvements.

m4rt1n

Adept
Chat not working again, during the FA, so not great for us currently. :(

m4rt1n

Adept
Arendyll, we are currently using the message system.

Edit: A couple of reloads and its working again.

DeletedUser664

Idiotic process of choosing quests discourages any desire to participate in FA for the 4th time. Too monotonous grind - no fun. Such an UI is unacceptable for selecting from 16 badges.
I pretty much agree. I understand the interface for cycling through quests is existing code they were able to re-use. But redoing the interface for declining and accepting quests would be a great enhancement to the game. One affect is it would make it easier to repeat quests over and over again. But at this point, with so many chapters in the tech tree, allowing people to advance quicker by more easily repeating quests I think would make the game more attractive to everyone.

I must correct some points...

It's true that we were very very thankfull to get 4 very powerfull and active members...Sorry Mrs Bond, you're on the wrong movie ;)
But Mr.Bond actually was the one who left our FS for yours. I'm sure it was a complete accident they ended up leaving our fellowship and joining the #2 team in the tourney. And by complete accident, let you know our game strategy. But however it happened, it happened.

... What I found stupid is of Inno's strategy who trick a competition by letting people buying the results...
I agree, yes, I agree the playing field in FA should be as level as possible. As Syanid said, we're haven't been using diamonds in the last FA's, just being organized. But as you pointed out, they are part of the game currently.

I'm sorry if I look oldfashioned in this --- capitalist world but I cherish some old values like a fair fight where you respect your opponent and you don't buy the referee...
I really take exception to this. Do you mean respect your opponent by not stealing information about what their strategy is too? Just saying, a fair fight, respecting your opponent, that includes respecting the spirit of the game, which includes not stealing the other team's plans and using those plans to defeat them.

Let's plan a one-on-one competition next FA, our FS vs yours. No diamonds, no players switching FS. Losing FS changes the name of their FS to a name of the winner's chosing for a month. Could be fun :)

Cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3671

Just need clearance on way points and prizes.

Is it only the players that have contributed to, lets say orange, if that's the completed path, that will get the prizes - OR, will the ones who have added to and completed a green way point(not the whole path) also get the prizes ?

EDIT: Or will each player that have added something to a way point also the not completed ones, get the prizes ?

DeletedUser803

these elvarian guard badges are driving me crazy. thousands and thousands of supplies. :mad:

Lelanya

Mentor
Just need clearance on way points and prizes.

Is it only the players that have contributed to, lets say orange, if that's the completed path, that will get the prizes - OR, will the ones who have added to and completed a green way point(not the whole path) also get the prizes ?

EDIT: Or will each player that have added something to a way point also the not completed ones, get the prizes ?
If you have contributed somewhere you will receive the rewards. The points are not awarded if a page is closed before a waypoint is finished

Roey

Novice
I asked a question and so far have had 19 people reply with responses for 22 separate fellowships.

Is the fellowship your in participating in the upcoming FA?

Yes = 1
Maybe = 2
Only 1 Route = 1
No = 18 (81.81%)

Says it all doesn't it.
Well three days ago I would've said yes. But today I have sent a message to my fellowship to let them know that I think we should give it a miss. We are a small fellowship with 90% are new players. We managed to get to the quest that is asking for an exorbitant amount of supplies which none of us can give. So it was my decision to them that we fold. I was excited to hear that the fellowship adventure was starting as I always do them in all of my cities but this one is the worst that I have come across. It is totally unfair to the smaller newer fellowships and we were not given any consideration when this was designed and thought out. RANT over.

DeletedUser

Well three days ago I would've said yes. But today I have sent a message to my fellowship to let them know that I think we should give it a miss. We are a small fellowship with 90% are new players. We managed to get to the quest that is asking for an exorbitant amount of supplies which none of us can give. So it was my decision to them that we fold. I was excited to hear that the fellowship adventure was starting as I always do them in all of my cities but this one is the worst that I have come across. It is totally unfair to the smaller newer fellowships and we were not given any consideration when this was designed and thought out. RANT over.
If they can tailor the tournaments around the squad upgrades which we've done on the tree, why can't they tailor the FA around the overall points of a FS? That way everybody could take part instead of it being geared to the higher ranking fellowships.

DeletedUser3337

@king0r Oooo Buffie my Watson. I have this itch!
I see your luverly numberz and I wants to inquire 100 fellowships now lol

DeletedUser2920

My FS isn't doing the Fellowship Adventure thing. The prizes haven't been that good. This time around they look a little better, but usually it's a lot of resources for what you put, and you really need to be a FS where everyone parttakes.

In one world I'm not in a FS because of the agro that's come being in the last two, where there were always one or more people who'd put in 30 points into the tournament, or one thing in the FA to get the prizes and nothing more. If you complain then you come across the next lot of people who are like "everyone just needs to have fun" and then you get so frustrated that you just have to leave.

Poreab

Dreamer
I don't go to forums to post very often, but I thought I should comment about this latest quest.
The Fellowship Adventure appears to me, to be made for the older well established guilds, with a majority of advanced players that log in every day. After looking at the requirements to complete this, most of the middle of the road Fellowship I am in, decided that it would not even be worth trying. Also, in my opinion, it would take the majority of a full Fellowship (15 or more players) to contribute significantly to make the prizes have any value to reward.... or even finish all 3 path levels

Last edited: