• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

DeletedUser5551

Woodelves

Ah, yeah, I understand your concern. @Trufsonia is likely right, and one or two non-boosted shouldn't take up too much space. My Beta city is my highest chapter, five, and I cleared up some clutter last night for a steel and a plank. When you clear things out at the end of Woodelves will you have space?

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah, yeah, I understand your concern. @Trufsonia is likely right, and one or two non-boosted shouldn't take up too much space. My Beta city is my highest chapter, five, and I cleared up some clutter last night for a steel and a plank. When you clear things out at the end of Woodelves will you have space?
Lol sure but it is needed for the next chapter

Timneh

Artisan
It's not just the space issue that annoys me but also (and maybe more so) the fact that players were told not to build non boosted factories and to trade for non boosted goods by the devs and now they are changing that and telling players that they now need to build non boosted T1. How long till they decide to make us build non boosted T2 and T3 as well ?

Deleted User - 106219

It's not just the space issue that annoys me but also (and maybe more so) the fact that players were told not to build non boosted factories and to trade for non boosted goods by the devs and now they are changing that and telling players that they now need to build non boosted T1. How long till they decide to make us build non boosted T2 and T3 as well ?
Don't worry, along with the new goods we will get a new boost for a previously-unboosted Tier I (so we will end up with 2 boosted Tier I goods):
(Original Boost > New Boost)
Marble > Steel
Steel > Planks
Planks > Marble

Of course, the new boost will have to be researched first, just like the old boosts. And then you will need relics for the new boost, so I hope you didn't spend them all creating Enchantments in the Magicless Academy...

DeletedUser441

Ironically I sold off my tier 2 and 3 non boosted factories the day before this thread began talking about needing non boosted goods. Luckily I kept my tier 1 as I've upgraded them as far as level 23., the others were only level 19. I've found that getting rid of my silk , crystal , elixir and gems 'factories has enabled me to sell a quarter of my residences , from 32 to 24. This has not only given me loads of space to build the Faculties in the S & D chapter , but also lowered my required culture from 120k to 100k. Admittedly I've lost about 120 ranking places , but who cares about rank ? Not me ! :)

The moral of this is don't complain about petty things , just make the most of what you have and what you can do. :D

DeletedUser

Marindor has also suggested selling off some of the boosted T1 factories as for those at the end of halflings they will no longer have as much significance in our game.

Now, forgive me for being very suspicious, but it seems to me that we may well be heading to new boosted goods, these t1 boosted+1 become tier 4, I'm guessing that the following guest race will make tier 5 from T2 boosted+1 and then tier 6 from T3 boosted+1... so that covers the next 3 guest races... if as they say, they will only make 2 expansions available for this chapter, how exactly do they think we will have room for all these new factories we have to build.

As it happens my 2 main cities will be able to get all the expansions in, I have 3 spaces to fill in my 2nd city and 2 in my main city, but the smaller ones coming behind only have 3 of each tier of goods, assuming that they will not be able to build more due to buildings getting larger at every chapter, how I wonder will we be expected to get another 3 different factory types in with all their infrastructure. My 3rd city is nearing the end of S&D, it was a nightmare to get the GR buildings in and gaining expansions has only benefitted upgrading of buildings but not being able to build any new ones. When Marindor suggests that we can sell off T1 to make the new T1 boosted+1 how exactly would that work when one only has 3 T1 to start with?

DeletedUser441

If I only had the suggested number of province expansions I would really be struggling for space , even if I could afford to buy all the premium expansions that I'm entitled to.. It really does make me suspect that none of the dev's have really played this game from start to finish. If any of them had they'd also realise how poor the latest event rewards and especially buildings are.

Jackluyt

Shaman
FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES VIDEO
Here is a sneak-peek Video that introduces nest week's Fellowship Adventures in Beta World, as well as links to our updated Adventure Notes - to which we will add all the new information and screenshots once the Adventure starts!
You are welcome to share it with your friends and neighbors who do not play on Beta!

The Adventure will most likely reach the Live Servers on Tuesday 30th

If you want to see all our Breaking News videos in future - give it a 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube!

DeletedUser441

No rest for the wicked ! ;) Luckily I'm a good little elf , I don't do Adventures. I'm too busy with sorcery trying to become a dragon. :D
v3NEKGjsFEY34CZjDHOlAIGl_v5nRcmNmfg2wBByzKtKBCanTI4nkbfjBgGBDY3C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Shaman
The new chapter XII Guest Race is here in Beta World
It appears that we will need to build and upgrade more non-boosted Tier One Manufactories! In order to make 'Sentient Goods'.
Here is a sneak peep at what you can expect!
:)

Please give the video a like and subscribe on YouTube - If you would like to be notified of similar breaking news!

Here is the link to our Event Note – which is as yet still under construction while we figure out the intricacies of a tricky chapter.
But there is more than enough there already to be worth taking a peep! Screenshots of the Tech Tree and all 30 of the Researches, the 10 new Culture buildings and the 7 Settlement buildings – and a lot more!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...leaf/the-elementals-is-here/1980488912206487/

Last edited by a moderator:

Susie49

Soothsayer
Will the fellowship adventure run on the app? Was good to be able to do Robert Redbeard on it: had to scrounge time on a pc to claim the first building but otherwise all ran well on the app :)

DeletedUser2452

FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES VIDEO
Here is a sneak-peek Video that introduces nest week's Fellowship Adventures in Beta World, as well as links to our updated Adventure Notes - to which we will add all the new information and screenshots once the Adventure starts!
You are welcome to share it with your friends and neighbors who do not play on Beta!

The Adventure will most likely reach the Live Servers on Tuesday 30th

If you want to see all our Breaking News videos in future - give it a 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube!

There is no news about FA in game world

where do u get the news that it may launch on Tuesday 30th

is there any game moderator confirm it ?

Killiak

Artisan
There is no news about FA in game world

where do u get the news that it may launch on Tuesday 30th

There's usually a set amount of time between Beta and Live server. So if you can count, you can predict it coming to Live with reasonable accuracy.

Nothing on the beta forum at this point in time suggests that Inno will delay it.

Pauly7

Magus
It has just been confirmed for Thursday 1st.
Oh no... Well that serves me right for following the Beta schedule. I suppose nothing was set in stone. We'd just all got prepared for it starting tomorrow.

What is the source of this confirmation?