• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I like Pickles...

DeletedUser5558

I'm a newbie.......a newbie that is majorly obsessed with Pickles.....

Nice to meet you all!

I am a social butterfly, or in my case bee (cause not only am I obsessed with pickles, I also happen to have an obsession with bees......ask my brain why I have so many issues) and am very chatty, because I talk, or in this case text/type when I'm bored, which I happen to be right now, which is also the reason I'm on this game.....sooooooooo

Anyway, I also play Sylestia under the same username, so I recommend it for you dudes and dudettes, unless you already play, if so, you had better drag your butt to my page and say hi.

I also played Howrse...until I realised how crap it was....my opinion...if any of you enjoy playing it....you obviously like it so I'm not gonna stop you or tell you how crap it is......oh wait....technically I just did......whoops, sorry to those players who play on howrse

I'm also looking to join a fellowship with very few or even only one other member.....or you can join my FS, though I doubt you would want to

Anyway, about me:

Name In Real Life: Oliver
Birthday: 16/1
Lives: Queensland, Australia
Favourite Colour: Green
Favourite Food: Pizza
Favourite Animal: Bees
Favourite TV Show: Supernatural
Favourite Movie: Anything created by Studio Glibi
Hobbies: Binge watching anime and Basketball
Favourite Subject: Physics, Enterprise or HPE
Favourite Song: The Monster or Just Give Me A Reason
Favourite Artist: Imagine Dragons, P!nk and Nico & Vinz
Current Favourite Thing About Elvenar: Being called a Halfling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

I'm a newbie.......a newbie that is majorly obsessed with Pickles.....

Nice to meet you all!

Hello Pickless, welcome to the forum! :cool:

You certainly seem to bee a busy person... looking forward to reading more of your posts in future.
Welcome-bee-300x254.jpg

DeletedUser5558

Thankyou forictori xD I feel flattered 0v0 Sadly, I'm going to have to decline your offer as I am already in a fellowship. Once again thankyou for your offer and consideration. It is highly appreciated ;P