• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Advanced Residences?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5493
  • Start date

DeletedUser5493

Hi. Newbie here.
So I researched "Advanced Residences". 30 knowledge points.
How can I build those? Didn't find them in the Building menu.
TIA.

cwgiii

Shaman
I believe that this gives you the capability to upgrade existing residences. You must build at level 1st, then "grow" them over time.

DeletedUser4528

Hi. Newbie here.
So I researched "Advanced Residences". 30 knowledge points.
How can I build those? Didn't find them in the Building menu.
TIA.

As you progress through the game and upgrade your residential homes, they will change shape, size, and adapt all manner on appearances with each chapter. As your building level rises you will need to continue researching upgrades to take you through the levels .

As you are in the Elven Race, then these are a few of the levels to come your way .

Lvl 1 - 3 Basic Resedential
Lvl 4 - 7 Advanced Resedential
Lvl 8 - 15 Superior Resedential

If you are Human Race, then your levels are slightly different

Lvl 1 - 4 Basic Resedential
Lvl 5 - 8 Advanced Resedential
Lvl 9 - 15 Superior Resedential

As you can see, the name changes as you go along, and the relevant research can be found in your tech tree, ,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5493

The wiki has a lot of good info on many subjects, including residences:

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Residence
Highly unpleasant.
I upgraded a residence to Lvl4 before that. So why should I need to invest 30 knowledge points (a very high amount at such a low stage in the game) in something I don't need??
I searched both the Wiki and the Forum before I posted the question here. Even more surprising that there is no mentioning of this even in the "Residence" page in the Wiki.

DeletedUser5493

As you progress through the game and upgrade your residential homes, they will change shape, size, and adapt all manner on appearances with each chapter. As your building level rises you will need to continue researching upgrades to take you through the levels .

As you are in the Elven Race, then these are a few of the levels to come your way .

Lvl 1 - 3 Basic Resedential
Lvl 4 - 7 Advanced Resedential
Lvl 8 - 15 Superior Resedential

As you can see, the name changes as you go along, and the relevant research can be found in your tech tree, ,

Thank you for the explanation.
Can I suggest this info to be added to the game's Wiki?

DeletedUser4528

Thank you for the explanation.
Can I suggest this info to be added to the game's Wiki?

When you are on the Wiki, all you need to do is select basic buildings, then residential, or save this link as a bookmark to take you right to it .

And always remember to look out for your race, Human or Elven, as both race has buildings that progress in different stages, so what is right for one, would be wrong for the other .

DeletedUser5493

When you are on the Wiki, all you need to do is select basic buildings, then residential, or save this link as a bookmark to take you right to it .

And always remember to look out for your race, Human or Elven, as both race has buildings that progress in different stages, so what is right for one, would be wrong for the other .

I read that page few times. There is no mentioning of "Advanced" or "Superior". So the info is not complete.

DeletedUser4528

I read that page few times. There is no mentioning of "Advanced" or "Superior". So the info is not complete.

When you are looking at the table of levels, in the left hand column which has the levels, it has the chapter badge for each chapter which shows you at a glance which chapter you need to be in,. If you hover your mouse over this chapter badge, it will give you more details on what research is needed, and what type of house they are .

DeletedUser5493

When you are looking at the table of levels, in the left hand column which has the levels, it has the chapter badge for each chapter which shows you at a glance which chapter you need to be in,. If you hover your mouse over this chapter badge, it will give you more details on what research is needed, and what type of house they are .

Got that.
Thank you.