• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Eldrasil's Ascending

m4rt1n

Adept
Just to double check, I enter ch7 as soon as I complete advanced scouts. The reason I ask is I now have enough nuts to win Grand Prize 3 following double sprouts and a lucky spin, but want it at ch7 now I only need another 6kp to finish Advanced Scouts.

Pauly7

Magus
Just to double check, I enter ch7 as soon as I complete advanced scouts. The reason I ask is I now have enough nuts to win Grand Prize 3 following double sprouts and a lucky spin, but want it at ch7 now I only need another 6kp to finish Advanced Scouts.
Yeah, you have to finish advanced scouts before you win it to get the chapter 7 figures.

DeletedUser2233

Double Sprouts is indeed working for today, what is not working is the graphic for some people.

If you spend your nuts you will receive the doubled amount of sprouts

Well i am happy to say it got there just in time . Did not see that the whole day so of course i am glad i got notified now for at least 27 minutes fun fun :rolleyes:

Pauly7

Magus
So I just decided to go for today's daily prize. Opening the small nutshell it took me 37 rolls of the dice to win it... Somebody care to tell me how unlikely that run of luck is?

Oh, and the single rune shard prize... I picked up 12 of them... which is especially frustrating as there isn't a single Ancient Wonder open that I don't have, so it's all excess shards.

DeletedUser4528

So I just decided to go for today's daily prize. Opening the small nutshell it took me 37 rolls of the dice to win it... Somebody care to tell me how unlikely that run of luck is?

Tough luck for sure mate. I know how you feel, in that I did 17 goes for the big one in a row and got diddly all main prizes,
I feel I should be saying something like, waffle waffle, odds, waffle waffle compound percentiles, waffle waffle.

So there ya go, my own personal view. And yet my partner has been pulling main prizes out of the hat like she was shooting fish in a barrel.

DeletedUser3781

In one of my cities it also took me 37 rolls to get Hazeltown. Later, though, I got 9 mana sawmills in 118 rolls, which seems to be about the right percentage.

DeletedUser3251

Using Eldrasil's Asscension as example:

Completion of ALL sequential quests: 3571 Nuts
Completion of ALL daily quests: 910 Nuts
Total Nuts available thru quests: 4481

Cashing in @ 140 nuts per: 32 cash ins
32 cash ins x 20 Sprouts each: 640 Sprouts

IF we had known to ONLY cash in on "double sprout days", which we were not informed was even a "thing", as it's never been done before.

640 x 2 = 1280 Sprouts

Sprouts needed to collect ALL 3 rewards: 1450
Sprouts collected using double days: 1280
Srpout DEFICIT: 170

So one HAS to collect "free" sprouts during cash ins, OR spend diamonds to finish all 3 rewards.

So this still isn't even reasonable for the average player. I've worked non-stop trying to get to the 3rd reward, only to find that even with the "double payday" that Elvenar implemented, all my hard work will be for nothing. I'm still going to come up short because it's the "luck of the draw" with the daily spinner. Or pay actual $$ for that 3rd reward.

Elvenar is STILL catering to the cash paying player.

Pauly7

Magus
I am in partial agreement with you. I agree insofar as they cater to those people willing to pay diamonds. It's the same with each facet of this game.

However...

First of all this quest is actually much fairer than the previous 28 day quest, due to the double sprout days.

Secondly, your numbers are all wrong.

4,481 is not the total number of nuts that you will receive as you are not counting the 850 or so that you will collect from the outskirts of your city. This will give you a total in the region of 5,300 nuts.

You are also not factoring in the extra nuts that you have a chance of winning each time that you roll.

Probability says that if you are opening the large nutshell each time that 5,300 nuts will garner you 983 sprouts. If you use them all on a double sprout day you will therefore gain 1,966 sprouts.

If gaining the 3rd main prize is your goal then it should be easily possible without spending diamonds.

DeletedUser3251

The "average" player isn't online to catch all the nuts that are possible on the outskirts.
And I have actually not received a single "extra nut" in any of my rolls this event.

And Elvenar did not tell any of us there would be "double sprouts" days until well into the event, when they had the 1st one.

So going by past events, you cash in nuts when the daily exclusive is something good. The double sprout days were crap daily rewards.

I stand by my statement, that it is still rigged in favor of the cash paying player. And against the "average" player who does not live online to catch every falling nut, or every building timer as soon as it expires.

DeletedUser441

When all's said it's their game , their rules. I think the double sprout days make it possible for all players to gain all three prizes , so fair's fair as they say. I hope the double days are in future events as we now know in advance. ;)

Deleted User - 399667

actualy in the daily quest list thats posted .. it states when the double sprout days are gonna happen ....

DeletedUser3985

So one HAS to collect "free" sprouts during cash ins, OR spend diamonds to finish all 3 rewards.

Elvenar is STILL catering to the cash paying player.
Umm.. what's wrong with that? In previous events you only had a ~1% chance of getting the 3rd grand prize without spending diamonds. Now, it is much, MUCH easier. How is that a bad thing? Personally, I'm super impressed with the new double sprout days since I've gotten enough sprouts from them to earn the 3rd prize without using my wallet.
And Elvenar did not tell any of us there would be "double sprouts" days until well into the event, when they had the 1st one.

So going by past events, you cash in nuts when the daily exclusive is something good. The double sprout days were crap daily rewards.
Why do they have to tell us in advance? Can we not have pleasant surprises anymore? Before we basically had one choice: spend the event currency on the daily exclusive/s you like best. Now we can choose between good daily prizes or double sprout days with not-so-good daily prizes.

Deleted User - 384643

Yeah, double sprout days is finally something the Elvenar devs did right.
Already got all three Grand Prizes--thanks to double sprout days--almost a week ago.
Very nice that we no longer have to spend cash to win that elusive 3rd Grand Prize (not that I was planning to spend cash on it).

DeletedUser4963

So I know this has been spoken about a lot, but I'm not 100% sure about this. I have finished tier 2 and have just started tier 3, and was planning to finish advanced scouts and then spin nuts for the second grand prize. However today the game glitched and thought I pressed the button to spin when I didn't, and because of that I now have the second grand prize whilst still technically tier 2. I haven't collected it yet - If I wait until I've finished advanced scouts and then collect the grand prize does anyone know for certain whether it will be tier 2 or tier 3?