• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Upcoming: new forum skin

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I tried to colour a selected word using the 4th tool (after the undeliner) but nothing happened...
it's still not working now... it works with some selections not with all...
in the previous line, it doesn't work if I select only "some"... I think it doesn't work if a single word is selected... for me

I tried different selections... single letters or words didn't work but it did if there was a blank in the selection...

just to notice, dizzy lizzie used the straight (standard) BBcode
Code:
[COLOR=#ff9999]c[/COLOR]

but the tool when I used it in my first line was using another transcription
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]to c[/COLOR]

But if I type manually the tool code it works also, even without any blanks
Code:
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]c[/COLOR]
gives c if typed manually

so, my conclusion is that the different transcriptions are not involved but it's only the tool that is not always transcripting depending of the selected object... So, imo, you'll waste your time searching in the settings and you'd better put XenForo on it because there is most probably an error in the php code of the tool itself... :rolleyes:

Does it help ? :cool:

Last edited:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
When I try it myself, I also get the same bb-codes that Lizzie is getting. But this whole thing is making me curious: why are you getting different bb-codes? :D I'll look into it some more later on, since it seems you can also get it to work right now.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
When I try it myself, I also get the same bb-codes that Lizzie is getting. But this whole thing is making me curious: why are you getting different bb-codes? :D I'll look into it some more later on, since it seems you can also get it to work right now.
I'm sharing your curiosity but you're right : that's not that important as I can work around and I'm not using colours a lot anyway... ;)

...and thanks to have passed so much time on this minor issue by-the-way :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser129

Skins not great, but errm am i being stupid but wheres the "new post" "unread post" function. I can't find it, I find forums pretty unusable without it.

DeletedUser3097

bottom left, hover over members button

everything you need for navigation is now at the bottom- took me a while to find it too :D