• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valentine's event - Love is in the air!

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
At the moment breathe is still for free but it only cost you 10 diamonds to be allowed to lick your whole screen when beeing in the forum... :p

DeletedUser129

Same quests as all the other events "boring" and medicore prize. On bright side that means zero incentive to buy any diamonds :D.

Stopped doing the Event at 99 beverages, just tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser187

Be nice if you stopped this silly time wasting distractions, guess you hope people will waste diamonds to complete this worthless addition. Its going to add nothing to the large city builders, and impossible for small city's, I say with some degree of knowledge, as I fit into both types.
PLEASE can you listen for once to what players are saying, and stop messing around with the already good game play ie before this ridiculous WHOLESALER. You messed it up before with the unplayable fighting changes, and tried to fob us of with the revised TOURNAMENT.
You have totally ruined the game, most of us plays it because we want a friendly community based game. Surely you can see the general bad feelings being generated within the players.
Your developers ruined all you other games within the Inno Games package, and now you are doing the same to Elvenar.
But I guess there will always be new players joining, so you can forget about us aged players, I been here for nearly 2 years now, one of the longest time I have played a on-line game, and spend a considerable amount of cash. But now I am close to quitting the whole Inno Games environment.
Please just listen to your player you wont regret it.
(player ID steve1954 EN1 & 5teve1954 EN2)

Deleted User - 13667

Another quest that is not well thought out it would seem

1. To do complete the quest u must research a tech? What happens to those who are at the end? Auto-complete or stuck forever?
2. Without the MA, the chances to progress are slim. This seems to be the only way to make the white elephant less obvious:rolleyes:
3. scout a province, even with the current battle system, there are many who cant fight so once they maxed out, they must accept to bribe their way through battles for provinces? :mad:

DeletedUser

Another quest that is not well thought out it would seem

1. To do complete the quest u must research a tech? What happens to those who are at the end? Auto-complete or stuck forever?
If you're at the end of the tree with all techs completed then its auto-complete.

Deleted User - 13667

well.... if it is auto-complete for those at the end of the tech tree, why place it there to begin with?

I think the special event quests could have a tournament rather than half baked quests to gain spells or scout provinces.

DeletedUser3133

Hi guys
Does any one know if the final quest is just research or research and activate - makes a big difference to me as to whether I complete or not!

DeletedUser

This Valentine Quest is obnoxious and boring see you in 7 days and 10 hrs I am out of here
Its a nice little freebie which takes very little effort (except for those of us who have scouted too far and have to wait in excess of 2 days for the scout to come in). As I always say free is free regardless of city level.

As I remember people complained bitterly with the last event that they couldn't get the 3rd main prize without diamonds, now we have a "no diamonds needed" event and people still complain! Enjoy this one and look forward to next is my policy.

DeletedUser1265

I am actually enjoying the quest/event, it is giving me something to do while I wait for the resources to unlock the last 3 techs for the Orcs. I'm finding it to be a nice distraction. Granted with my scouting times I may or may not finish, but it is keeping me entertained.

DeletedUser2553

but if you don't want to loose your time on FB, here are the quests :
1 Gain 1000 coins 1 marble relic ok
2 Buy 1 KP 1 steel relic ok
3 Produce beverages (5 min) 1 time 1 plank relic ok
4 Gain 1,000 supplies. Reward 1 KP 1KP ok
5 Produce simple tools (15 Mins) 2 times 1 plank relic ok
6 Gain 7,000 coins 1 steel relic ok
7 Spend 3 KP 1 marble relic ok
8 Scout 1 province 1 KP, 1 Rune ok
9 Gain 8 relics 1 Magic M spell MM ok
10 Solve 10 encounters, or buy 10 KP 1 Crystal relic ok
11 Produce 2 power of provision spell 1 Scroll relic
12 Produce basket of groceries 5 times and Advanced tools 10 tmes 1 Silk relic
13 produce Bread (1hr) 20 times 1 ensorcelled Endowment
14 Produce Toolbox (1 day) 7 times 1 Silk relic
15 Produce Beverages (5min) 99 times 1 Scroll relic
16 Scout 1 province 1 Crystal relic
17 Produce (T1 boost 3hr) 8 times and (T1 boost 9hr) 3 times 1 KP
18 Produce (T1 boost 9hr) 6 times and (T1 boost 1day) 2 times 2 KP
19 Produce (T1 boost 1 day) 5 times and (T1 boost 2 day) 3 times
20 Train 400 units
21 Upgrade 4 buildings to lvl 5 or higher
22 Spend 20kp.
23 Research 1 technology.

Thanks for that list then I know it's no point on even try to reach the 23 quest.. not without diamonds :p Just #19 locks the quest for 2 days.. not worth it

DeletedUser3032

Thanks for that list then I know it's no point on even try to reach the 23 quest.. not without diamonds :p Just #19 locks the quest for 2 days.. not worth it

Shame you have not prepared them before. :(

DeletedUser1265

Odd, I am almost done with mine and my scouts are out for 1 day 20+ hours. I should finish with about 3 days to spare without spending a dime. I guess there is strategy to Elvenar yet, not sure what it is though. But I guess I got it nailed for this event. Awesomeness.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
It was easy for high ranked, just sending scout ahead and building some temporary extra factories for the 1D and 2D cycles and filling the academy with PoP spells requests... without buying anything
But, okay, on my other tiny town on Winyandor, I have no room left for extra factories, not even a magic academy and need weeks for negotiating encounters for relics, not even able to win a fight... even tournaments are requesting too much troops so... I dropped the event there...

DeletedUser2884

I finished the event 36 hours ago it is actually fairly easy to complete with a bit of prior planning.
No diamonds needed at all for this or any event so far.