• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.21

Deleted User - 106219

I have a question:
For Elves the Banshee is near the end of Chapter V. For Humans the same unit is at the begining of Chapter V - if you want it can be the second Chapter V technology you research. Why? Why such a difference in when players get the unit?

DeletedUser

I have a question:
For Elves the Banshee is near the end of Chapter V. For Humans the same unit is at the begining of Chapter V - if you want it can be the second Chapter V technology you research. Why? Why such a difference in when players get the unit?

I'm guessing it is balancing. The Elves get their improved heavy ranged unit ( golem ) right after starting chapter V. Humans have to wait until the end of of chapter V before they get their improved heavy ranged unit ( mortar ). So they reversed the timing of the Banshee so that the Humans get this unit earlier and the Elves have to wait. The only other units in chapter V are the improved mage units and that tech is toward the end of the chapter for both races.

Or it could be random. Who knows.

DeletedUser

If movement on the world map will now be on a weekly basis when will it actually start? As I understood it they would be on Mondays but next Monday we will be on the last round of this week's tournament due to this update, so will movement start the following Monday (30th January) or another day/date?

DeletedUser

If movement on the world map will now by oe on a weekly basis when will it actually start? As I understood it they would be on Mondays but next Monday we will be on the last round of this week's tournament due to this update, so will movement start the following Monday (30th January) or another day/date?

I'm not sure the day of the week will matter as far as player movement anymore, now that we have fellowship tournaments instead of the neighborhood tournaments.

DeletedUser1829

I'm not sure the day of the week will matter as far as player movement anymore, now that we have fellowship tournaments instead of the neighborhood tournaments.

The day of the week matters as they can't move people while a tournament is happening. It may be possible without community rewards but it is possible your individual tournaments still can't relocate making the Monday move important.

When does this tournaments finish this Monday? Maybe they have time to move people after it finishes.

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Muf Muf said in the announcement :
Due to this, we will be moving next week's Tournament by two days. It will start on Thursday the 19th at 13:00 and run until the following Monday 13:00 (UTC+1).

DeletedUser

yep I know that its finishing on Monday, so either they have time to move ppl when it finishes or we get moved the next week but was hoping that Muf Muf could confirm this

Killiak

Artisan
I am pleased to see that the lower level rewards for finishing a province are still in place, it alleviates a lot of my initial scepticism.

So I will credit where credit is due; to the Inno dev team for not changing this.

DeletedUser

I like that it shows what the rewards are for finishing the next province as we go rather than having to hover the mouse over once the next province becomes available.

DeletedUser2884

Unfortunately they released it as it was on beta. No FS will be able to get to the 10th checkpoint this way. Many do not have a full 25 man roster, Many have Jobs and real lives and the 16 hour timer makes getting 6 stars impossible.
The reset of the points to get to the next chest is pure BullShit they did not reset in Neighborhood tournaments they should not reset to 0 in FS tournaments. This just shows that they never intended to give away blueprints as they have a diamond value to them. Just another farce to say we made game improvements....... well if you are willing or able to spend MONEY

Makes me wonder why do they bother having a beta test and a beta forum ask for feedback then completely ignore the feedback just to release the crap as it was presented. Clearly they do not care what the players think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1829

Unfortunately they released it as it was on beta. No FS will be able to get to the 10th checkpoint this way.

Makes me wonder why do they bother having a beta test and a beta forum ask for feedback then completely ignore the feedback just to release the crap as it was presented. Clearly they do not care what the players think.

The feedback was not ignored and they are investigating the level of the rewards. When we pointed out that only 28 people across 7 live servers achieved level 6 in 6 provinces (25 ppls need 6x6 to get the 440k currently) and other relevant information they are reviewing it. Marindor has explained why it comes live even though the review is still underway.

Killiak

Artisan
The feedback was not ignored and they are investigating the level of the rewards. When we pointed out that only 28 people across 7 live servers achieved level 6 in 6 provinces (25 ppls need 6x6 to get the 440k currently) and other relevant information they are reviewing it. Marindor has explained why it comes live even though the review is still underway.

Maybe he did. But it's not here, nor is there any info in the game. Just like we aren't getting answers to questions on the tech being removed without a refund. Inno just does things and then there is little to no communication to the players on Live as a whole, aside from vague announcements on the forum. No details, no info, no replies or answers.
You have to dig through the Beta forum to get half an answer and even there answers are not guaranteed.

Just like we are invited to give feedback /discuss updates on this forum, yet there is never any information on what is actually done with it. I'm sure you can see WHY people feel they are ignored; because Inno does pretty much nothing to dispell that feeling.

And just to make it clear; "we read your feedback, we are looking into it" is the same line we were fed about the battle system and to many people it still remains a steaming pile of crap that is just being added to with more units they can't use anyway.

This is not the first time people have been angry and asked for more information and details. It's not the first time all the answer they got was crickets chirping and tumbleweeds rolling. It's becoming quite bothersome.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2884

Platitudes are not answers. Saying we are reviewing it is not an answer. When repeatedly they give no details and go silent and unresponsive in so called feedback threads they are doing the game and the players a disservice. If they really wanted to keep the game alive rather then just making it so you are forced to spend real money or have no life to achieve goals crap like this would not go live given the feedback they received. If they cared about the player base old bugs would be dealt with balance would be dealt with before adding more unneeded unwanted combat units that are useless to most they would not retroactively add forced research that many have passed by. All they want is to slow the game play so more will feel the need to spend more on diamonds.

It was never explained why it went live as is all we heard was we are reviewing it. More Bugs More Crap More ignoring the player base = Lack of confidence.

DeletedUser

According 1.21 we should be having regular player movement on the world map again, can an admin please tell me when this will start?

I got some new neighbours today on Arendyl if that's any help.... Couple of advanced ones as well
Nice, I'll have a look and see if I have any, the last (and only) time there were player movements, only one active person out of my ten actives were moved and nobody came in.

Edit by Muf-Muf: Merged multiple posts into one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
According 1.21 we should be having regular player movement on the world map again, can an admin please tell me when this will start?
This is currently already working. It'll be done on a weekly basis. :)

DeletedUser

Could have fooled me. There has not been a single player moved into or out of my area since player movement was introduced. Only the deletion of eligible 30 day inactive players deleted completely from the game and replaced with new Chapter 1 towns. Oh well, maybe next week, maybe someday, maybe never.

Getting tired of looking at the same old players with main halls upgrading who have been that way since I started the game several months ago. Too bad they spent for a handful of diamonds or got to the right chapter to be exempt from deletion. I think Inno should reconsider the deletion immunity for players based on chapter achieved and maybe use the 30 day cutoff for the early chapters, but use maybe a 90 or 120 day inactive period for those of higher chapters.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Thanks for the prompt reply Muf-Muf.
No problem. :)

Could have fooled me. There has not been a single player moved into or out of my area since player movement was introduced. Only the deletion of eligible 30 day inactive players deleted completely from the game and replaced with new Chapter 1 towns. Oh well, maybe next week, maybe someday, maybe never.
This would depend on where you are located on the world map. The moving will (of course) be most visible for those who are either at the edge of the map (since they will be moved), or those closer to the center of the map (since this is where active players are moved to).

Getting tired of looking at the same old players with main halls upgrading who have been that way since I started the game several months ago. Too bad they spent for a handful of diamonds or got to the right chapter to be exempt from deletion. I think Inno should reconsider the deletion immunity for players based on chapter achieved and maybe use the 30 day cutoff for the early chapters, but use maybe a 90 or 120 day inactive period for those of higher chapters.
Thanks for your feedback. :)

Killiak

Artisan
No problem. :)

This would depend on where you are located on the world map. The moving will (of course) be most visible for those who are either at the edge of the map (since they will be moved), or those closer to the center of the map (since this is where active players are moved to).

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Could you define "active"? As in, what does the system consider active when moving people?