• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Survey Feedback

DeletedUser

I did the survey.

There is no point in doing a survey, if you don't ask the right questions. At no point did they ask about the direction of the game, or for suggestions or anything related to enhancing the enjoyment of the game.

Obviously there are a lot of suggestions here, why wouldn't you ask people who might NOT come here, to see if the issues presented here are reflected in the greater community?

Unless perhaps you don't actually want feedback?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
They just want us to feed back the way they are thinking we should... So, it's synchro with the way they think we should play... :rolleyes:

The question that made me piss my pants in was about the moderation... Yes, I know, I can laugh about abstract things... :p

I think they will invent UCS (unique choices survey) for next one... o_O

Last edited:

Deleted User - 13667

I did the survey.

There is no point in doing a survey, if you don't ask the right questions. At no point did they ask about the direction of the game, or for suggestions or anything related to enhancing the enjoyment of the game.

Obviously there are a lot of suggestions here, why wouldn't you ask people who might NOT come here, to see if the issues presented here are reflected in the greater community?

Unless perhaps you don't actually want feedback?
The general intention would be to provide you with a feel that your feedback is taken into consideration somehow

DeletedUser2886

that survey was a disgrace. All they asked you was do you know about any wikis and have you used them. Lol