• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

King Snow and the Snow Flurry

Love the new quest...love it ...love it...love it...but why...oh why dear Inno could they not be spells as prizes....unless they're your boosted relics they pretty much are an anti climax. Why Inno....just why?? All the feedback about how wonderful the summer Solstice was with so many spells to be won (I still have the KP spells left...13 left now) Relics are such a let down. But...on a postitive....love the quest!

Ps.....love the crystal gem to catch...lovely touch.

DeletedUser1345

The first Snow Crystal which I found gave 1 Snow Flake, and the second gave 2 - so it appears to be an increasing amount (or possibly random ).

DeletedUser2054

I believe i remember reading somewhere the crystals give a random number of flakes between 1-3. If someone knows better though please correct me for everyone.

Deleted User - 13667

Just noticed a quest that is forcing everyone to go to the tournaments. Quest 33 & Quest 41: gain 24 relics?!

DeletedUser2054

Their data is being impacted negatively, so rather than change anything (like most players want), they're rigging the data :p

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I believe i remember reading somewhere the crystals give a random number of flakes between 1-3. If someone knows better though please correct me for everyone.
This is correct. Also, the maximum number of icicles in your city at one time is six. So, collect them in time for some free snowflakes! :)

Last edited:

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I have gotten 1, 2 and 3 from the snowflakes.

Anyway after seeing the list of quests I decided that I'm done with waiting. Since they added tasks that tell us we have to scout, get relics etc. I'm not going to wait until they fix the battle system so that I would be allowed to fight and scout in provinces again. It was stupid of me to believe that they ever do allow us that again. So since today I will start scouting, negotiating again.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I like the events .. its something new and different with special prizes for those that do the quests. Thanks Elvenar

Edit by Muf-Muf: Removed part that replied to now deleted post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1345

This is minor, but it would probably be advisable to let the notice, "A snow crystal has formed on the fringe of your city," linger a bit longer on the screen - if you blink, you'll miss the notice..... and you had better be a very speedy reader.

DeletedUser1084

Ok I don't understand the hidden snowman. Can someone enlighten me please

DeletedUser2893

Hi, I have found my snowman, but how do I "get him?" Thanks

Cregganroe

Conjurer
You can't he is just to look at.... The Snowman as in Lazy Snowman you will find in your inventory bag under buildings;)

DeletedUser219

This is minor, but it would probably be advisable to let the notice, "A snow crystal has formed on the fringe of your city," linger a bit longer on the screen - if you blink, you'll miss the notice..... and you had better be a very speedy reader.
You will find that the notice (and the sound cue) will repeat every time you return to your city screen, and the only way to turn the darned thing OFF is to collect the bloody icicles! :p