• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is there any point in continuing?

DeletedUser1345

The snow has started and the winter event has been announced; it starts on Dec. 5th and ends on Jan. 7th.
Quick, run to the store and buy bread and milk! :D

DeletedUser2886

STOP making these new techs mandatory. Problem solved.

Seriously though, how is it letting us build the city we want when we are FORCED to research techs that i don't NEED, and spend kps to research building i will NEVER erect.

But then again, as usual i have ZERO expectation that Inno will do anything about this. They didn't with Magic Academy, they didn't when they practically made armories mandatory for the orcs, they won't give two 'you know what' with this.

I am, and i can probably speak for most of us here, are TIRED of speaking out and talking negatively about this game in forum. I am sure the mods are way past tired of hearing us moaning too.

So PLEASE.. give us something to cheer about for a change.

I agree

DeletedUser2886

To buy 2 expansions, I would have to buy 50 EUR of diamonds XD Every single game on my steam wishlist costs less than 2 squares of land in elvenar. Savour that, as the Germans say ;)

ive made two transactions for £7.99 and pretty much used all the diamonds on negotiating for provinvces because I have ZERO chance of winning a battle there and the chance of winning gets slimmer as I progress. Currently I am squad size 26 and the average battle is like 90+ squad size. In terms of materials those encounters want like 80+ and considering it takes 2 days to get 20 marble or 20 planks thats stupid. Yeah I can make more steel (80 steel for 9 hours) but thats only 1 encounter that has to be steel in the encounter so id need like a whole 18 hours just to do two encounters that way. lets say a province is what 10 ecounters thats 5 days to do one province lol..and 10 encounters is only 10KP....which brings me on to my next point....the first tree in Era 2 has an unlock for 40 KP so now we are talking 20 days just for researching one thing.

The game basically forces you to buy diamonds to make any normal progress. I wont be doing it again and I will see what the next update brings. Sure I am new to the game but things just don't feel right...3 hours to get 5 marble and thats the lowest one. i mean come on 0_o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In terms of materials those encounters want like 80+ and considering it takes 2 days to get 20 marble or 20 planks thats stupid.

I looked at your town and recommend you build more of your boosted goods manufactories and get rid of the non-boosted ones. You can make more room by having less roads and putting your culture trees on the outside of the town behind other buildings. It should be possible for you to get the non-boosted goods you need by using the trader.

DeletedUser363

I looked at your town and recommend you build more of your boosted goods manufactories and get rid of the non-boosted ones.
He is still at a stage where he may get quests for having non boosted goods, so keeping the odd one can be a good move

DeletedUser219

@Tikococo is correct. It is necessary to build and maintain the Tier 1 Manufactories for the first few Chapters. Not only for Storyline quests, but because Trade is limited until you can produce more. Not everyone will look at small trades outside of their Fellowship to give a starting player some help. Sad, but true. :oops:

LadyTatters

Seeker
Ok I've been reading thru the comments here... Is anyone happier now that the Battle System is supposedly all upgraded and going? I've stopped battling totally and the only way I will progress is by buying my way with resources. (which I go thru pretty fast as I move further from my village) I'm really upset and angry over these changes. If battling is going to be mandatory for advancement they should make it so you actually CAN battle without having to do each encounter several times, thus losing a ton of troops in the process!
Is Inno even READING these comments?
Also, FYI to Inno.. I've spent a small (my husband would say not so small) fortune on diamonds over the last year and half. I will NOT buy one more diamond since you have upped the cost of everything! Can you spell GREED?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2465

I left this game a couple of months back as i felt the changes Inno made pretty much destroyed the fighting , i recently came back to see what changes have been made and OH dear what a mess .
Now you have no chance in the fights , they have made the enemy stronger and me weaker , they have removed what was a fairly effective unit in Cerebus and replaced it with small numbers of heavy mortars, they have dropped the number of units i can train in the barracks to single numbers so all the resources i put in are wasted , it seems Inno just want to take and give nothing back , the comment about greed is spot on.
So i think its time to go and find another game to play that has nothing to do with the Inno brand , i presume this rip off culture goes all through the various games Inno supply

DeletedUser441

Is there any point in continuing? NO !

The Orcs chapter has made up my mind. Ridiculous need for more space like residences going from 2x4 to 4x3 , forcing serious players to spend on diamonds in order to get the premium expansions required to place all the AWs , culture buildings and expanded buildings. My city could be better organised but I'd need to lose too much culture in selling roads. I've always tried to keep at least one of each culture building (except the last two fairy ones that required diamonds) as that seemed logical to me , but now I can't afford to spend any more money on diamonds and therefore haven't got enough space to continue.

I've found that I could win battles , to a point , as I'd raised my Martial Monastery to 11 , plus my Crystal Lighthouse to 11 providing me with lots of extra boosted goods every day as long as I was prepared to spend almost all day working at the game and over two hours doing my neighbourly rounds.

My last tournament position was 11 and I could have been higher if I'd catered a few more provinces at the end. I won most of my relics , kps and runes by fighting - so it is possible.

Shame is I was enjoying this but believe that we are being encouraged to spend on a very expensive game which has too many "glitches".

Best Wishes to all the players :) 30 days before all my hard work is deleted forever :( Stay happy and healthy all , sitting in front of a computer all day is VERY bad for your health , I know:oops: BYE !

To the Elvenar team I say don't be yes people ; learn the game by playing at the upper levels and feed the developers correct criticisms

DeletedUser

Best Wishes to all the players :) 30 days before all my hard work is deleted forever :(
Your city won't be deleted as you've spent diamonds on it but will remain in perpetuity (or as long as the game is alive anyway!)