• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features We still have to click...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I've seen a lot of complaints recently, about all upgrades, all changes and I've even seen cheaters complaining about the cost of cheating...
Just imagine Greg LeMond, one of the most known and the biggest cheater complaining about the cost of his dope...
Myself, I can't... I just tried and I bugged instantly on that...:oops:

So, because we entered an era where logic is following random rules, I think it's time to solve the last bug of this game :
:eek: WE STILL HAVE TO CLICK !!!

So I propose to solve this problem by paying directly 30Euro to Inno monthly and in return they put all of us at 1st rank and we all have the best city with no need to ever connect or click on something (except a popup that would mention "You're the best" with only "OK" as option) :p

That simple improvement will solve all problems that were reported here recently.
mdr.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser363

I would like to know who you think are cheaters? There is no way to actually cheat by playing the game any way Inno permit it, if it's within the bounds of the game it cannot be cheating....even to buying diamonds to advance rapidly.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
no, it's an ambigous sentence in french wiki, sorry, ... But take any ridder who finished to climb a wall 1hour before the others without even sweating, or Maradona an cocaine, etc... but, you know dopping is a problem in sports, don't you ? Can you remember URSS and German girls with no breast and arms like trucker's legs in the 80's ? Laurent Fignon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.