• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Squad Size Researched

DeletedUser2538

Hello, I believe I had a squad size researched and paid at end of ch. 4 and then this update happened and now that technology can't be accessed and doesn't show researched. What just happened because I hope I didn't waste all the time to research and pay because that will upset me from the game?

DeletedUser2510

Yes my SQuad size has halved although Squad Upgrade 4 HAD been researched. I am already on next tier of research Also the enemy squads have been tweaked some numbers are HUGE I a can no longer win a fight ????

DeletedUser1925

Sneaky move by Innogames! Changing squad size 4 and 13 to optional from mandatory! While everybody that went through already had to research and wasted 84 KP. Then changing bunch of other previously optional squad sizes now to mandatory.

DeletedUser9

Hi everyone,

Please see the "Balancing Changes" part in the Release Notes of our new game version for more information about these changes :)

DeletedUser1925

Hi everyone,

Please see the "Balancing Changes" part in the Release Notes of our new game version for more information about these changes :)
There is nothing in notes from previously optional to now mandatory squad researches.

It sure wasn't done with respect. Because if you did it with respect you wouldn't change optional to mandatory.

DeletedUser2569

I'm squad size 2 researched, and yet I have squads of 15 only? few hrs ago it was 36

DeletedUser

Before the update squad size was 12 + ( 12 for each squad size upgrade ) so you had 12 + 12 + 12 for a total of 36.

After the update squad size is 6 and each squad size update tech ads 3 times its level so you now have 6 + 3 + 6 for a total of 15.
When you do squad size upgrade 3 you will add 9 more and so on.

It evens out at squad size 8 and from then on you actually have more troops than before the change.

DeletedUser2569

Before the update squad size was 12 + ( 12 for each squad size upgrade ) so you had 12 + 12 + 12 for a total of 36.

After the update squad size is 6 and each squad size update tech ads 3 times its level so you now have 6 + 3 + 6 for a total of 15.
When you do squad size upgrade 3 you will add 9 more and so on.

It evens out at squad size 8 and from then on you actually have more troops than before the change.

just tested out the fight... lost over 60% of the troops against seemingly weak opponents... not happy, as its too difficult.

for one i don't think i can wait till squad size 8 to get even.

DeletedUser2510

just tested out the fight... lost over 60% of the troops against seemingly weak opponents... not happy, as its too difficult.

for one i don't think i can wait till squad size 8 to get even.
I agree!!!! for those of us at lower levels we cannot expand without more provinces we cannot upgrade our boosted buildings without expansion With the devastating reduced Squad size PLUS hugely increased enemy numbers winning a fight is impossible at our level I love this game but feel totally discouraged I worked hard to devuse startegies to win against tthe odds now it is impossible I have read thenotes and I belive it doesn tevenmention y the enemy tweaks.

DeletedUser2569

Not gonna bother the customer support again, as I know how it works having worked for yrs in that sector.

If dev thinks that this is such a great upgrade - feel free to use my account to fight battles and show me a couple of wins cause I' m losing each one.

I only joined a few days ago so I had no idea of the imminent upgrade - not your fault and neither mine.

If this game is gonna end up waiting for knowledge points to gather by time and farming my residences - I'll just shift to farmville

DeletedUser2346

Im at a high level, had been making lots of troops, had roughly 50 squads in most troop types... and then this upgrade....Instead of having enough troops to clear 4 or 5 provinces... i had enough to clear one. Also... now the time it takes to make troops is reduced.... so the armory will be quiet already before i get home from work... why do i have 5 spaces to make troops if i can't set it up to work all day.... ridiculous....I can't build anymore... no more upgrades and have all the space.... so all i can do to accrue points is fight... and then they do this lousy upgrade. What little was left for me to do (aside from taking forever to make all the mushroom crap) is gone.... this upgrade sucks for both high and low level players.... UNDO the UPGRADE!!!!!

DeletedUser363

Im at a high level, had been making lots of troops, had roughly 50 squads in most troop types... and then this upgrade....Instead of having enough troops to clear 4 or 5 provinces... i had enough to clear one. Also... now the time it takes to make troops is reduced.... so the armory will be quiet already before i get home from work... why do i have 5 spaces to make troops if i can't set it up to work all day.... ridiculous....I can't build anymore... no more upgrades and have all the space.... so all i can do to accrue points is fight... and then they do this lousy upgrade. What little was left for me to do (aside from taking forever to make all the mushroom crap) is gone.... this upgrade sucks for both high and low level players.... UNDO the UPGRADE!!!!!

My sentiments exactly, but they don't care...we should have space if we sell buildings, and arrange our villages the way they want us to...I'm coming to the conclusion that INNO want robots playing the game, not humans with minds, and styles, of their own...oh, and for us all to buy diamonds!

DeletedUser2569

How do I delete my account?

battles are unfightable, and no use going around with a laptop and wasting my personal portable wifi