• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Power of Provision Spell not working correctly

Crabby181

Seeker
After the last update to the game (1.13) the PoP spell does not seem to work the same. Prior to the update you could use the spell so that your workshop could produce overnight and you get the boosted supply amount when you come back to game next day. Now it seems you have to collect as you go or you may not get it. I cast spells on 6 workshops 45 mins before production ended and collected then clicked production for 9 hours with 9hrs 15mins left on spells thinking I would get the boost to supplies I needed, silly me! Got standard production in the morning. :((((

Deleted User - 1634960

That is as intended. As with the Culture bonus, the effect must be active at the time of collection to receive the enhanced amount.

Crabby181

Seeker
If that is the case then I wish it would be made clear. The only reference I have found was to use spells before production is finished to get maximum effect which is exactly what I did. As the PoP spell has a duration of 10 hours it can be assumed that if your production has 9 hrs and the PoP has 9 hrs 15 mins left then at the end of production the boosted production should be collectable. Now I understand from what you have said that the spell needs to still be active when production is collected - is that correct? If so please make this clear so that players DO NOT waste spells.

Deleted User - 1634960

From the Elvenar Wiki here (click)
Hint:
You must remember that the Spell will only produce the effect for a certain amount of time! Meaning that if you cast a Spell and then its duration is over by the time you collect your resources, these will no longer have any bonus from the Spell. Furthermore, if any of the other bonus change (increase/decrease) while the spell is active, the spell effect will reflect it.