• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Family playing

• Thread starter DeletedUser2258
  • Start date

DeletedUser2258

At the moment my daughter plays on one game world and I play on the other, If or when another world opens and we both would like to play on it are there any rules we need to be aware of.
Can we play on the same world ?
If we are in the same fellowship can we click each other? do we have to be in different fellowships ?
Can we do equal trades not 'pushing' one account but each gaining something they need ?

DeletedUser1265

Hi, I asked the same question a while ago (January this year) and was told that it would be acceptable to play with son, especially since I wanted to monitor his online activity and engagement.
He started in a different world, but after completing the tutorial started playing in the same world as I am in. We were in the same fellowship, otherwise there was no way to interact. I found that being in the same fellowship helped, since we had to abide by the same rules and avoided the "pushing" issue.

DeletedUser1829

You can both be in the same world even now. Many similar family situations play together. The only thing to be mindful of is the anti-pushing rule. Technically you are not meant to be in the same fellowship but I have known many couples/siblings/etc to do this with no issue. Just be mindful to not be unfairly "pushing" the other town and you should be fine. Things like visits would be fine if it is part of your normal rounds.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
In this game, "pushing" should only be suspected when too much "ultra-fair" or unfair trades occur, normal 1:1 trades and visits are not pushing because they can occur between any player, and beeing in the same fellowship does not give "pushing" advantage...