• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Vault

DeletedUser

Thought it would be a great idea to have a fellowship vault where members can donate goods and maybe even coins, supplies, ect. for other members of their own fellowship. Either that or have a new option for the trader so you can trade within the fellowship without limit.

Thanks,
GeoGhost

DeletedUser2119

I honestly agree that this should be implemented though I'm not sure how other people will react (As i do not have that much experience in the game)

DeletedUser

trade within the fellowship without limit
30 seconds later you'd have folks with multiple accounts, pushing an unlimited amount of items to their primary account.

With the current arrangement, wherein 4:1 1:4 by value trades and AW research points are the only things that can be transferred between accounts, pushing is not a problem. And that's good.

DeletedUser1295

On the fellowhip vault, although at first glance it seems like a nice idea :) , I foresee some issues, such as:
Who should/could manage this vault - deciding which member gets certain items - without raising eyebrows about the allotment?