• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Magic Academy

dennise

Soothsayer
Someone in my fellowship is asking if there is a way to Upgrade the Magic Academy without using diamonds. Its so long since I upgraded I can't remember and I don't want to give the wrong advice.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Someone in my fellowship is asking if there is a way to Upgrade the Magic Academy without using diamonds. Its so long since I upgraded I can't remember and I don't want to give the wrong advice.
just diamonds, sorry

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @dennise from Level 3 onwards the upgrade will be available but at the cost of Diamonds.

Lvl.3 - 250 Diamonds Lvl.4 - 500 Diamonds Lvl.5 - 750 Diamonds

Please let your Fellowship member know that whilst it may look impossible, there are a good few ways to gain free Diamonds that will help towards this! Im certain they will get there :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

dennise

Soothsayer
Thanks @Herodite. I think I'll need to get a notebook to list all the things that can be done at different levels. It seems a lot more complicated than it was when I started playing in January last year.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Your Welcome @dennise Have a look at our Elvenar Wiki by clicking HERE

This is a good source of information and you can bookmark it for future reference. And always ask in here as well! We're all here to help one another and are happy to do so! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.