• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Video Ad's

SkyRider99

Mentor
....goes back to bed
Is that something like resetting your RNG @kimkimkim ? :)

1685574824971.png

Works for me. :p

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It has been said by my fellows that all the ad's on PC are less than 10 seconds but on the app the minimum is 30 seconds and some a full minute, hardly fair in my opinion and causing some disgruntlement in my fellowship.

They do get the daily bonus that browser doesn't have. So maybe they are trying to make that fair. Not sure. Either way, it's voluntary, nobody's obliged to do anything. Just another change to get used to, together with other million ones that we have to deal with! :D

dennise

Soothsayer
I would like to see the ads but I keep getting a message to deactivate my adblocker, even though I don't have one activated. It looks like I will have to give this a miss.

Killiak

Artisan
Such a change will cost us players. Simple as that.

Of course Inno doesn't care as long as the cash flow after the decision is larger still.

Jake65

Sage
Either way, it's voluntary, nobody's obliged to do anything.
100% agree. There are some nice (optional ;) ) rewards. Research KP is often welcome and the Hobby Room boosts are also useful even if it means watching 30 seconds of Age of Empires Reloaded :)
I think there have been a few new features where the communication and implementation left a bit to be desired but if it's an optional feature then use it, don't use it...
Different story if it becomes a required part of the game or a new feature replaces an unbroken old feature.

Alcaro

Necromancer
All new (now old) features eventually became (mandatory) part of the game. Tournament, Spire, Cauldron - they are part of event quests.

Jake65

Sage
All new (now old) features eventually became (mandatory) part of the game. Tournament, Spire, Cauldron - they are part of event quests.
True, good point, thanks.

OldHag

Necromancer
Does the builder need to be above a certain level to see the hobby room tab?

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I for one would have appreciated info on these new features BEFORE they appeared. At the moment they are not a problem for me. Just a bit confused about being prompted into some hobby room somewhere (no idea where that is)

I WOULD be interested in this type of feature with rewards like a gather all or help all spell .. but otherwise its just another distraction from the game imo

Alcaro

Necromancer
I for one would have appreciated info on these new features BEFORE they appeared. At the moment they are not a problem for me. Just a bit confused about being prompted into some hobby room somewhere (no idea where that is)

I WOULD be interested in this type of feature with rewards like a gather all or help all spell .. but otherwise its just another distraction from the game imo
They didn't even say a word about it in Beta, not even now! And, as there, also here, not everybody has these new features.
Again we are the cuddly little guinea piglets :D

dennise

Soothsayer
I solved the adblocker problem. My internet security company had adblocker on my account. I was disappointed to discover that the boost to goods was only on the basic amount so amounted to very little. Still it didn't cost me anything and the ads are so short you blink and you miss them. When we get into the habit of clicking on them they will probably get a lot longer.