• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MA - 5 day buildings and Pet Food

kimkimkim

Summoner
No need to be envious Screenshot (1).png, but with 5 moonstone libraries and the steam golem, I obtain 6 combining catalysts daily but let's not forget I can also get them from the Spire or I could craft them as well in the magic academy both ways, they just keep adding up!.....and to be clear, I do not craft everything that is available in the magic academy (except when an FA is around).....I usually just do the military boosters, time boosters, pet food, combining catalysts, sometimes AWKP, sometimes RR spells, sometimes artifacts

John of Enar

Adventurer
If you log in every 12 hrs, you can check all four MA rotations. You can use Sips of Clarity or disconnect the MA to align it to the time you want. You should be getting 6-7 pet food a week on average, I keep 20 in reserve to make up for variations. Sometimes, it's less when events that offer special conversions are on, eg phoenix event. Pet food is in the far right slot, always make sure that you don't craft anything in there through rotation to keep it open. Military buildings are in far left slot so keep that one open too and make sure that you craft and keep all one off buildings like evolving buildings bases, chess set, library set etc. Also, you can use Sips of Clarity to increase your chances of getting what you want.
Not so, I manage my MA religiously. I don’t miss a single recycle. It’s been 2 weeks without PF. This past two weeks I have used 8 sips without a single pet food. Two days ago I used five in a roll and got nothing. If you read the other post where I quote support, INNO admitted that they do control items frequency and occurrence in the MA.

John of Enar

Adventurer
No need to be enviousView attachment 7285, but with 5 moonstone libraries and the steam golem, I obtain 6 combining catalysts daily but let's not forget I can also get them from the Spire or I could craft them as well in the magic academy both ways, they just keep adding up!.....and to be clear, I do not craft everything that is available in the magic academy (except when an FA is around).....I usually just do the military boosters, time boosters, pet food, combining catalysts, sometimes AWKP, sometimes RR spells, sometimes artifacts
I like wearing my wool socks.

John of Enar

Adventurer
Post removed due to quoting support.
What appears for crafting is random but certain items will be in certain slots. Pet Food always on the far right.
If you're crafting something in that slot, make sure it's finished and collected before the MA refreshes the crafting options.
Check which slot the buildings come up in and also keep that open when the MA refreshes.

Other than that, you're at the mercy of the random gods.
It’s not random. INNO support just admitted that they cut back on the availability because people were complaint that there was too much Pet Food.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Not so, I manage my MA religiously. I don’t miss a single recycle. It’s been 2 weeks without PF. This past two weeks I have used 8 sips without a single pet food. Two days ago I used five in a roll and got nothing. If you read the other post where I quote support, INNO admitted that they do control items frequency and occurrence in the MA.

That's why you need to keep a safety buffer because there are times when pet food doesn't show up, that's how RNG works. My figures are based on 2 year observation, the amount of pet food actually increased last couple of months, from average 6 to average 7. The key word is average, it means over a period of time with variations especially during events like the one that just finished. This event added additional recipes to the rotation so it diluted the RNG of pet food, meaning that you get less pet food than normally you would outside of events like this. If you kept a buffer you would've been fine. It should be back to normal now. I've been happily using 6.3 pet food per week for over a year and last couple of weeks 7.3 per week because my balance increased to 40 pet food. The safety buffer is very important. If you're still short, have a closer look at what you're doing because there are other players with the same averages as mine and also players with a big stash of pet food.

And of course, Inno controls how much pet food you get, they control everything! ;)

If you want to grow mullet and buy new socks, I'd also try to be nice to them, you never know what could work! :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
No need to be enviousView attachment 7285, but with 5 moonstone libraries and the steam golem, I obtain 6 combining catalysts daily but let's not forget I can also get them from the Spire or I could craft them as well in the magic academy both ways, they just keep adding up!.....and to be clear, I do not craft everything that is available in the magic academy (except when an FA is around).....I usually just do the military boosters, time boosters, pet food, combining catalysts, sometimes AWKP, sometimes RR spells, sometimes artifacts
Same here. ^^^

En2_CC.jpg

About Pet food, I use every 2 weeks (thank god for Timewarp) 5: - 1 for Polar bear and 2 for Fire Phoenix and 2 for Twilight Phoenix. Other pets are rarely getting any food since I don't need their boost.

En2_pet food.jpg

Sir Derf

Adept
It’s not random. INNO support just admitted that they cut back on the availability because people were complaint that there was too much Pet Food.
If I reduce the odds that a recipe appears from, for example, 10% to 5%, it would remain random, while I would have effectively cut back on the availability.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I must be missing something (again). How does Timewarp help reduce pet food consumption?

View attachment 7292
Timewarp at level 30 (or 31?) together with Polar Bear reduces the Tournament cooldown to zero.
Friday evening I feed the Polar Bear, The Fire Phoenix and the Twilight + I place the Military buildings (they last 5 days) and do 1 Spire and 1 tournament. Next week on Tuesday or latest Wednesday, I feed again the Fire and Twilight Phoenixes and do another Spire and tournament.
This system also let you place more military buildings in case you want to go wild in tournament(s) and use them for two consecutive weeks, but even so, you use less military buildings than playing the conventional way.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Timewarp at level 30 (or 31?) together with Polar Bear reduces the Tournament cooldown to zero.
Friday evening I feed the Polar Bear, The Fire Phoenix and the Twilight + I place the Military buildings (they last 5 days) and do 1 Spire and 1 tournament. Next week on Tuesday or latest Wednesday, I feed again the Fire and Twilight Phoenixes and do another Spire and tournament.
This system also let you place more military buildings in case you want to go wild in tournament(s) and use them for two consecutive weeks, but even so, you use less military buildings than playing the conventional way.
Many thanks @Alcaro. You have put all the systems and timings in one neat bundle. The timings especially are great, since I don't have some of your buildings. I will tell my FS so they can benefit also.

:)

McBratty

Enchanter
OMG you lot and your hundreds and hundreds of CC spells!! Im beyond jealous and envious! Im about to go full ninja and raid your stash!! If you hear rustling behind you just look away!!