• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MA - 5 day buildings and Pet Food

John of Enar

Adventurer
I was told the following:

“I think you didn't get the requirements to appear. Actually, I didn't know how pet food was programed to appear but I notice that if I have more than 20,000 of spell fragment by disenchant a lot of PP (i have 50,000 spell fragment) , plus that Keep CC more than 75 and I think you will find a lot of pet food, or may you need to craft something In MA like time boosters and supply windfull”

Does any of that make sense? Is there a way I to get five day buildings and pet food to appear in MA?

Jake65

Sage
What appears for crafting is random but certain items will be in certain slots. Pet Food always on the far right.
If you're crafting something in that slot, make sure it's finished and collected before the MA refreshes the crafting options.
Check which slot the buildings come up in and also keep that open when the MA refreshes.

Other than that, you're at the mercy of the random gods.

Sir Derf

Adept
Did the person who provided the observations about SF and CC quantities also report whether they had an even or odd number of pets, if their recipes cycled in the top or the bottom of the hour, or if they were wearing natural-fiber socks when checking their recipes?

RNG gonna RNG; no real need for complicated biasing.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
There are some buildings that are one time craftable, like bases of evo buildings or moonstone sets. The recipes won't appear once you have the building your inventory or in your city. Crafting them will thus increase the chance for the recipes of other buildings, like troop boosters.

John of Enar

Adventurer
What appears for crafting is random but certain items will be in certain slots. Pet Food always on the far right.
If you're crafting something in that slot, make sure it's finished and collected before the MA refreshes the crafting options.
Check which slot the buildings come up in and also keep that open when the MA refreshes.

Yes, but when INNO adds more items for crafting to MA or reduces the total pool of inventory for an item to craft ( such as pet food) then that also increase the random odds to be against you. The house does that in Vegas all the time.

John of Enar

Adventurer

I do, thanks. I think most players use diamonds to keep slots open. By cutting the supply of PF INNO leaves money on the table. Using scarcity to to motivate spending up is having a reverse effect and they lose money with a scarcity mindset. Provide value and people will spend money. Some organizations management simply is not enlightened when it comes to good business practices.

Jake65

Sage
Thanks, good to know one is not alone. Cut back the supply or add more items to craft effects the odds in a random process.
There's a recent thread (and a few others) about the crafting availability of evolving buildings.
As we get more evolvers the time between their MA appearance will get longer and longer.
Not great for players looking out for a specific building/artefact.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
I need at least 5 of each troops-boosters every 2 weeks (sometimes is used more) and I get them from crafting, no big problem actually so far. yes, I use diamonds for new recipes. no, I don't buy them for cash, we get enough diamonds for it from Spire (and some more from Mystycal chests if we're lucky). I find it´s the most useful use for diamonds

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
If you log in every 12 hrs, you can check all four MA rotations. You can use Sips of Clarity or disconnect the MA to align it to the time you want. You should be getting 6-7 pet food a week on average, I keep 20 in reserve to make up for variations. Sometimes, it's less when events that offer special conversions are on, eg phoenix event. Pet food is in the far right slot, always make sure that you don't craft anything in there through rotation to keep it open. Military buildings are in far left slot so keep that one open too and make sure that you craft and keep all one off buildings like evolving buildings bases, chess set, library set etc. Also, you can use Sips of Clarity to increase your chances of getting what you want.

John of Enar

Adventurer
No diamonds spent.....I always time boost anything I make in the magic academy which leaves all slots open immediately for whatever is to fall into them
Yep but I try to maximize my time spells for troop production. I get at least 287 diamonds each week. My team requirement is topping Spire each week and hitting 6000 in tourney.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@John of Enar , word for word communication from support can not be posted here per forum rules.....this will be removed

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyRider99

Mentor
No diamonds spent.....I always time boost anything I make in the magic academy which leaves all slots open immediately for whatever is to fall into them
How on earth do you get enough Combining Catalyst for such mega-crafting @kimkimkim ? I am already envious of @m4rt1n for his massive stores of mana. I don't know if I have enough envy for your endless dragon hoard of CCs, but I'll give it a go. :p

1683595746758.png