• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

Sir Derf

Adept
For the past couple of days, when I finished all Daily Quests (I have also finished all weekly), the Quest Giver remained on the screen side...

Today, I finished the 4th Daily and opened the chest, and now the Quest Giver has disappeared. Was it something I said?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
For the past couple of days, when I finished all Daily Quests (I have also finished all weekly), the Quest Giver remained on the screen side...

Today, I finished the 4th Daily and opened the chest, and now the Quest Giver has disappeared. Was it something I said?
Happened to one of my fellows too, the old refresh button did the trick. If not, clear cache.

kimkimkim

Summoner

it wasn't anything you said LOL.......this has happened to me as well but once refreshed it came back

m4rt1n

Adept

Happened to me also, had to refresh the game.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I was shutting down, so wasn't inclined to test. Back up, and we found each other again.
It bothered you enough that you wrote about it on the forum though. Wouldn't hitting F5 have been the quicker option? ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
Normal gameplay? My daily quests need 8 simple tools or 12 beverages now every other day, yes 4 groceries or 8 advanced tools is normal gameplay, but on a quick break to play 2x for me 15 mins takes out the 3 hour production and the loaves of bread bring back bad memories of how the fellowship adventure used to be before being fixed....

kimkimkim

Summoner
Normal gameplay? My daily quests need 8 simple tools or 12 beverages now every other day, yes 4 groceries or 8 advanced tools is normal gameplay, but on a quick break to play 2x for me 15 mins takes out the 3 hour production and the loaves of bread bring back bad memories of how the fellowship adventure used to be before being fixed....
it's worse for a player who doesn't even use their workshops.....anything workshop related puts me in a pickle :rolleyes:

Jake65

Sage
it's worse for a player who doesn't even use their workshops.....anything workshop related puts me in a pickle :rolleyes:
Me too!! I have one chapter level workshop. And now a row of level 1 workshops for day-to-day quests.
I think it would be much fairer for the quests to be tailored to each city.
eg Produce {2* number of ws in your city} simple tools.

Edit to add: my new weekly quests include 75 simple tools and 63 loaves of bread.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Edit to add: my new weekly quests include 75 simple tools and 63 loaves of bread.
LOL....I had 40 baskets of groceries and 100 brewery in my weekly quests, flipped both and received 50 neighbor help and doh, 40 baskets of groceries :eek:

schadenfreude

Enchanter
my new weekly quests include 75 simple tools and 63 loaves of bread.
I've told my fellow with food sensitivitues to not visit my city this week because I have 63 loaves of bread to bake and none of it is gonna be gluten-free!

Jake65

Sage
I've told my fellow with food sensitivitues to not visit my city this week because I have 63 loaves of bread to bake and none of it is gonna be gluten-free!
Might as well also produce some beverages then you can make beer bread :)

Jake65

Sage
I think it would be much fairer for the quests to be tailored to each city.
eg Produce {2* number of ws in your city} simple tools.
One of my daily quests today is "collect 161k Mana". About 50% of what my city produces.
So the quantity is presumably very tailored for my city.
Which makes me think that "produce {X*number of WS in your city} tools/bread/beverages" would be easy for Inno to implement.

@TheMods, any chance you could look into this.
Please :)

m4rt1n

Adept
One of my daily quests today is "collect 161k Mana". About 50% of what my city produces.
So the quantity is presumably very tailored for my city.
Which makes me think that "produce {X*number of WS in your city} tools/bread/beverages" would be easy for Inno to implement.

@TheMods, any chance you could look into this.
Please :)

Collect is a lot easier than produce, AW's like the Dragon Abbey make it very easy, there are other AW's, the Genie and many event buildings that will count.