• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Enchantable List of currently NHed Buildings

Sir Derf

Adept
So, you're ready to cast some Ensorcelled Endowments. And you know there are bonuses of different types from buildings currently under Neighborly Help. So, you look around your city and see that various buildings have the helping hands icon on them, you select the spell, and *poof*, all the hands are gone. I realize this is probably because you can only have one icon showing, and the purple icon indicating all spellable buildings is important, but it would still be nice to see which buildings are currently helped when casting the spells.

How about a list interface available for using the EE spell? It could list all spellable buildings, indicate if they are currently EEed and for how long, indicate if they are currently NHed and for how long. It could sort by Culture, or by Mana production (Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood).

Anything else?

Ruprecht

Adventurer
We need this. My habit of spamming EE all over the place works but is rather inefficient and wasteful. The simplest way from a coding perspective would be a different color icon. Have a gold one on NH'd buildings.

That is a desirable feature to have indeed.
Meanwhile, this is how I manage: the morning I want to use my EEs, I just check the notifications and choose the recent 6 (I am usually at 170% culture boost) buildings which have received NH. Spam those to make it to 200%. Then use 4 PoPs on my 4 Magic workshops, ready to harvest the Basket of Groceries.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
FYI, on the mobile version, you can see the NH indicator while casting EE spells, so it is less of a problem there. You do not see how long the NH still lasts though.