• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.155

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 1.155.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
  • The Neighborly Help screen should not show players outside your scouted area.
  • We fixed a wrong blimp in the Trader.

One has to wonder (and by "one", I mean "me") whether the developers truly understand the full extent of their updates. Or what they are trying to hide behind their words.

I read the first bullet and said to myself, huh, "I wonder how that happened? Well good, though, that they fixed it."

Then, I went and performed a complete NH round using the Neighbors tab of the Provinces window in the Full Map and noticed that the number of pages of Neighbors had gone up from 41 to 43 and thought "Well, did they fix it or not?"

I'm going through, and not finding anyone who isn't an actual neighbor, all Helps go through. I get to the 41st page, where my neighbors had previously ended, and I notice that the names of these "new neighbors" are familiar. Members of my Fellowship are now considered Neighbors.

Having said that, I'm not sure what a Trader Blimp is, but I'm keeping my eye on the skies...

Skallywag

Spellcaster
Having been a developer, from my experience the bug fixes listed in new releases are a description someone - typically working in Quality Assurance or Testing - tags to a bug report. The description might not always fit the problem, but it sticks. The developers fix the bug, someone else publishes the release notes indicating the bugs fixed, and the end user scratches their head wondering "wait, what did you fix?"

I'm looking at my trader, and it's for damn sure the right blimp, so another problem solved. Huzzah!