• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question avatar options limited

PAGGYPAG

Dreamer
Noticing a lot of diverse options for men in general across a wide age range, and not women; human or elf. Can we women have more options to choose from across the age ranges please? We are not all gamers in our 20-30 somethings, but the mothers of such (who started them off) back in the day :) (insert pic: noble woman in 50s, shining silver hair, green eyes, regal looking, with a Mona Lisa smile).

SkyRider99

Mentor
That is a nice description for a new portrait. There are a lot of new avatars that become available as you progress through the research chapters.

1657072211997.png

1657072272697.png

1657072345540.png

PAGGYPAG

Dreamer
Yes, but still I see no woman older than 30ish, elven or human, yet I see men of all ages.

insert pic: elven woman - status unknown, filigree leaning stick or wooden woven circlet, hair piled high in wispy Celtic knots, far away look as if watching something in the distance or/and with that look that comes from living a lifetime (like happy frown lines, smile lines), burnt sienna coloured clothes, brownyblonde hair, grey eyes, (blue? skin, pointy ears, lol), ethereal. :elf: :p

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
This is why I chose to go gender neutral because when it comes down to gender there's no fairness at this moment but things are improving. ;):)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Yes, but still I see no woman older than 30ish, elven or human, yet I see men of all ages. It would be great if we could design our own avatar from a set of options, and you get to upgrade and add features and accessories as you level up. (insert pic: elven woman - status unknown, filigree leaning stick, hair piled high in wispy Celtic knots, far away look as if watching something in the distance or/and with that look that comes from living a lifetime (like happy frown lines). Forest green clothes gold braid, brunette hair, grey eyes, (blue? skin, pointy ears, lol), ethereal. :elf: :p

Just to reply to your edit, it might be easier if we had an option to upload our own images.

Sir Derf

Adept
Upload our own image in game?

Bad enough game mods might have to deal with policing chat and message traffic between very limited webs of people, you would now saddle them with being concerned with images that have whole-world visibility?

Plus, if I understand how the game works, it would have to pre-load potentially what, 35k separate avatar images, if everyone provided a custom image?

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Upload or own image in game?

Bad enough game mods might have to deal with policing chat and message traffic between very limited webs of people, you would now saddle them with being concerned with images that have whole-world visibility?

Plus, if I understand how the game works, it would have to pre-load potentially what, 35k separate avatar images, if everyone provided a custom image?
Chaos indeed. :oops: