• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

BlueBlou

Illusionist
FA - Nov 2021

Hall of fame: Top 25

FA Nov 2021.JPG

BlueBlou

Illusionist
It is just over a year now since we had the new format and with eight sets of data, I can put together other sets of highlights if you like. Any suggestions of what you might like to see?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It is just over a year now since we had the new format and with eight sets of data, I can put together other sets of highlights if you like. Any suggestions of what you might like to see?

Maybe to see how fellowships did in comparison to previous FA? Only if you feel like it. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
A big total with with the 100 top scores?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
A big total with with the 100 top scores?
Mmm, a tall order. I do feel we are due for some noticeable change, so will do some final comparisons for what happened from Nov 2020 to Nov 2021.

Ranking of the top 25 scores and when it happened.

Nov 2020 to Nov 2021 top scores.png

BlueBlou

Illusionist
This list is a record of the top score of any fellowship that managed to score more than 50k. Getting 50k takes some serious playing, so well done to all. Some fellowships may only be memories now, but they were formidable players once.

Personal best list of any fellowship scoring more than 50k from Nov 20 to Nov 21.

All time best of any fs that scored 50k+.png

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Our new style FA is perhaps not so new anymore. We have a new "New". Significant changes are the overflow of badges which made it almost impossible to mess up collections and badges like coins, bracelets and arcane residue were easier to get. Some items were made tougher in that you needed 20 kp for a wonder society badge and twice the number of CC for a druid staff. That last one sure threw a spanner in the works. Some other increases in numbers as well, but not so significant.

Names of fellowships have been simplified, no fancy fonts, stars or whether they were recruiting at that time or not. Seeing as we had 1 April before I posted this, no April Fool's Day name changes either. :)

FA - Mrt 2022

Hall of fame : Top 25

FA Mrt 2022.jpg

Congrats to all and the top scorers sure set a hefty target to beat !

Pauly7

Magus
Well done Hunters. It's been a while since there has been a new champion.

The new collection system is great, but all it means now is that you have to do that much more to be competitive. Somewhere between 10% and 30% more, by the look of it.

I just hope now that they aren't going to happen every month again. The market will be so flooded with T1.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Thanks for this, @BlueBlou - as always, your accurate record-keeping is much appreciated!
And now that we have the new "New" FA (!), I wonder whether anyone is going to go for that big 200K barrier, one of these fine days...? ;)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@Qertusa : My Lord, that is an outstanding performance! I've read the DE Forum thread you've linked - for which many thanks! - and I can only say that the Exodus Fellowship has set the bar very, very high indeed, by means of what was an extraordinary degree of effort, co-ordination, and dedication... a starting target of minimum 3,000 Badges PER FELLOW?! That really is... mind-boggling!

An achievement VERY well deserved - and I must say that I doubt it will be equalled, either, in the near or even mid-term future, unless of course a Fellowship decides to sacrifice not only their time, City structures, energy and sanity [only joking on that last one!] but also - as was NOT the case here! - more Diamonds than many of us even own...! ;)

Well done to Exodus - well done, indeed! :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Thank you for the link and the info @Qertusa. I have had a look at the composition of the development status of the cities that achieved this feat and it confirms what I suspected might be needed. Wish I could have seen the cities in action, but alas, I do not have a profile on that server. Hats off to a crew even more FA crazy than all our wonderful teams on the EN servers!

Qertusa

Dreamer
Thank you for the link and the info @Qertusa. I have had a look at the composition of the development status of the cities that achieved this feat and it confirms what I suspected might be needed. Wish I could have seen the cities in action, but alas, I do not have a profile on that server. Hats off to a crew even more FA crazy than all our wonderful teams on the EN servers!

Only one Special at this Fellowship have been only one City Chapter 3 (Human) with 42 Steel production.
Endless Buffs and Golden/Storm Phoenix.
This small City produce all Bracelets for the fellowship.
All other 24 ppl have no/minimal G1 Manufactures.
It was a little spooky.
I think this setup was the Way to 200k or with well optimization to 250k.

Pauly7

Magus
It is crazy what is possible with a very small city, plus a storm and aureate phoenix. My small city has done 1,000 bracelets in a prior adventure and that isn't FA orientated as it is on a footprint of about 4x5 squares. I guess the only limitations is the number of time boosters available.

Qertusa

Dreamer
It is crazy what is possible with a very small city, plus a storm and aureate phoenix. My small city has done 1,000 bracelets in a prior adventure and that isn't FA orientated as it is on a footprint of about 4x5 squares. I guess the only limitations is the number of time boosters available.
She produced it without using Time boosters.
I asked her because the Archmage said she produced it alone, and I cannot believe in that, but it's true.
She explained it 60 Bracelets in 3h and only 3 hour production in the 6.5 Days from the 42 steel Manufactures.
Plus some Event Buildings for some Bracelets in one day.