• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Regarding the fountain that was supposed to be given out on 1st June 2-22

• Thread starter DeletedUser6096
  • Start date

DeletedUser6096

Quick question regarding the fountain give away
I logged into Elvenar on all 3 of my worlds ion the 1st June On Fellyndal I received the fountain as soon as the world loaded up and it is out on my city
I then logged into Wynandor Then Arrendal and I did NOT get the fountain on those 2 worlds. I am wondering is it only the first world we logged intp that receives the fountain ? Please advise thanks Bella Donna 1

Alcaro

Necromancer
In the future, you will have to keep in mind that for any give-away and also for free currency for all events (here you have to check your e-mail registration and follow the link they give then log-in in the city where you want the extra currency), only the city where you log in first will get them.

To this day I do not understand this discrimination. Is not like these buildings are outstanding or are giving huge amounts of event currency, why not all cities can get those insignificant freebies???

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
If the Festive Fountain is not on the City of preference @Bella Donna 1 please raise a support ticket and we will be happy to resolve it.

Pauly7

Magus
Oh, I see it. It snuck into the cupboard, but I didn't see it announce itself... I like it too!