• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Expanded trading option

Niizuki

Novice
I got this idea when placing another 20 trades, and I think others might find this useful, and I suppose it shouldnt be that hard to implement.
- N trade placement - give an option to place N trades at the same type, basically just add a number box besides the "confirm" button in trade window, and act as the button was pressed as much as the input number.
- Resource auto balancing - the ability to request automatic trading orders when resource rise above specified ratio
- Partial acceptance of trades - the ability to accept trades (which allow this option) only partially, this would work well with a spin to point above, and give players ability to automatically provide resources above certain threshold as trades, eg. any wood above 50k would be automatically set up for trade for specified conditions.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
For this to work, there needs to be an option to automatically accept the trades as well. I used to help a lot of small players but my fingers start hurting after accepting numerous pages of trades couple of times a day and eventually I just given up and only help players with small number of trades occasionally (sorry but it just got too much).
Without this option, I'd only recommend posting around 5 same trades to make it easier for people to accept it, especially for small players there's no need to post large number of trades.

Sir Derf

Adept
I place trades in a binary increasing amount (100, 200, 400, ... 102400) and check frequently to repopulate taken trades. This allows other players to accept trades in any amount. Small players can take 100, 500... Large players can take up to all trades for nearly 2M (or higher).

Pauly7

Magus
I place trades in a binary increasing amount (100, 200, 400, ... 102400) and check frequently to repopulate taken trades. This allows other players to accept trades in any amount. Small players can take 100, 500... Large players can take up to all trades for nearly 2M (or higher).
I often do a similar sort of thing, but mine go 4000, 8000, 16,000, 32,000, 64,000, etc.