• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Event Quest 25 : Gain 400 Spell Fragments ?

DeletedUser12708

Hi,

I guess I'm blocked for this quest as I am far from 'Crafting' research and then unable to get any spell fragment for a while...
Any idea to help me a bit ?

Thanks.
DJ R
Arendyll

kimkimkim

Summoner
you can disenchant anything you have in your spells inventory to fulfill the quest

QFol2

Conjurer
you can disenchant anything you have in your spells inventory to fulfill the quest
You can't on the new tech tree if you haven't researched crafting (separate and later than the research to get the MA). I had the same problem in the previous event and I'm pretty sure that was the gist of the quest that stopped me going any further.

QFol2

Conjurer
Write to Support. Perhaps they can help you advance to the next quest.
No, they didn't. It was the day before the end of the event so didn't matter much, but the answer was no, tough, when I asked (not from this account, but another new one)

kimkimkim

Summoner
You can't on the new tech tree if you haven't researched crafting (separate and later than the research to get the MA). I had the same problem in the previous event and I'm pretty sure that was the gist of the quest that stopped me going any further.
even if you won such items from current or past events, they will show up in the spells inventory to use.....without crafting these items they should be able to be disenchanted

SkyRider99

Mentor
even if you won such items from current or past events, they will show up in the spells inventory to use.....without crafting these items they should be able to be disenchanted
That is what I thought too @kimkimkim. But from comments made it could be that the 'Disenchant' button doesn't appear until the Crafting research has been completed. It is too long ago for me to recall. I am so used to the Disenchant option that I just thought it had been there forever. :)

QFol2

Conjurer
Crafting is a new technology to research, I think, that comes in a later chapter (chapter 3) than the magic academy (chapter 1). Until then, all you can do in the MA is create the first enchantments, but you cannot disenchant anything. In the app, the button is greyed out, and in the browser version, there is no button at all. This is part of the revised tech tree that's being trialled at the moment in EN.

Attachments

• No disenchant button.png
    No disenchant button.png
    367.3 KB · Views: 54

kimkimkim

Summoner
Crafting is a new technology to research, I think, that comes in a later chapter (chapter 3) than the magic academy (chapter 1). Until then, all you can do in the MA is create the first enchantments, but you cannot disenchant anything. In the app, the button is greyed out, and in the browser version, there is no button at all. This is part of the revised tech tree that's being trialled at the moment in EN.
thanx for letting me know....that absolutely stinks though and I am really confused as to why support wouldn't help in such case like this when there is obviously nothing else that can be done.....personally though I would still try them, maybe they will eventually realize the same idk

SkyRider99

Mentor
Crafting is a new technology to research, I think, that comes in a later chapter (chapter 3) than the magic academy (chapter 1).
Time to seriously hit the research tree with some intense R&D campaigns. Think of the achievement. Think of the gain. Don't think of the pain though. :)

I liked your explanation @QFol2.