• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Workshop workout

Jake65

Sage
A question for those in chapter 15 and beyond......
I've got 5* chapter 14 magic workshops and use PoP spells on 3 or 4 of them each day. They provide a fairly healthy surplus that I spend in the trader.
I've just upgraded one to chapter 15 and it supplies triple what a chapter 14 does. (A blueprint well spent :) )
If I teleport 3 of the chapter 14s and upgrade the 2nd remaining one, I'll get more supplies than I currently do but.......
Will only having two workshops come back to bite me later?
All opinions welcome, thanks.

kimkimkim

Summoner
They provide a fairly healthy surplus that I spend in the trader.
this all depends on your city......if you are just upgrading the workshops for more tools to be used in the trader then it really just sounds like you don't need workshops at all......I'm in chapter 19, with 5 magic workshops and I haven't used any of them in a very long, long time because between visits, evolving buildings, prosperity towers and not having many factories to begin with, I just don't need much.....basically what I get daily from visits and prosperity towers pays to train troops 24/7, nothing else needs them

Jake65

Sage
Thanks @kimkimkim , that helps me a lot.
My primary thinking was the space gain, for AWs, event buildings, etc.
I think I'll teleport 3 and see how I do with one chapter 14 and one chapter 15.
Thanks again :)

Jake65

Sage
@kimkimkim , teleported 2 so far.
What I didn't think about is the huge population boost when they teleport.
What a bonus! :)

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Will only having two workshops come back to bite me later?

Maybe for events, your 5 mag w/s count as 10 for e.g. grocer baskets, now you will have to build 6 extra lvl 1 workshops to make up the difference if you need 10 to finish a quest in one hit. Its not really an issue if you have the space but something to consider.