• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I wish INNO would fix MA

John of Enar

Adventurer
They say it is random but they have added so many items in certain categories that important items rarely show up, especially pet food and five day buildings. For example there have been 7 opportunities to craft Pet Food in the last 12 days. I got five of them. However I need at least three a week and sometimes more. I use them wit Fire Phoenix, Polar Bear, and Brown Bear each week. Sometimes more with FP and BB. Sometimes all I see everyday are event related buildings. I think that maybe INNO should create a new category lane to reduce the over crowding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thagdal

Sorcerer
They say it is random but they have added so many items in certain categories that important items rarely show up, especially pet food and five day buildings. For example there have been 7 opportunities to craft Pet Food in the lat 12 days on my server ( according to INNO support). I got five of them. However I need at least three a week and sometimes more. I use them wit Fire Phoenix, Polar Bear, and Brown Bear each week. Sometimes more with FP and BB. Sometimes all I see everyday are event related buildings. I think that maybe INNO should create a new category lane to reduce the over crowding.

And on the flip side being a caterer im happy not seeing them. only time i would craft a pet food is to disenchant for the "use a petfood, gain spell fragments quest" during events :p
You fighters get more than enough perks from buildings and pets. and now healing spells. Im thinking caterers should be getting a spell for cost reduction or something...So yes Inno fix the MA for everyone.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Yep, there surely can be long dry spells. I keep 20 in reserve to get me through them. I use 6 pet food a week and it seems to work. Also, I make sure that I check all four rotations per day and finish all crafting before the rotation change.
I’d also craft all the one off buildings (eg. evolving buildings, chess set etc) so they don’t dilute the chances of getting troop boost buildings.

AsterObelix

Alchemist
You would almost think they did it on purpose, so people will spend more diamonds to flip the recipes.

That would be quite costly (to flip the recipes).

If John's example (7 opportunities in 12 days) is the average, then the chance to find a pet food recipe is 7/48. Roughly 1/7.
Flipping 7 recipes costs then 350 diamonds (and doesn't guarantee you get a pet food).

AsterObelix

Alchemist
Yep, there surely can be long dry spells. I keep 20 in reserve to get me through them. I use 6 pet food a week and it seems to work. Also, I make sure that I check all four rotations per day and finish all crafting before the rotation change.
I’d also craft all the one off buildings (eg. evolving buildings, chess set etc) so they don’t dilute the chances of getting troop boost buildings.

I do the same. Using 4-5 pet food each week. But since a few weeks I notice that the stock I have built-up in the last half year is slightly getting reduced. So the trend John mentioned I see too.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I do the same. Using 4-5 pet food each week. But since a few weeks I notice that the stock I have built-up in the last half year is slightly getting reduced. So the trend John mentioned I see too.

That's quite normal to me. Sometimes it goes down, sometimes it goes up. That's because the pet food doesn't come up consistently. As long as I don't run out, its fine. I'd probably start worrying once I go bellow 10 from my 20.

John of Enar

Adventurer
I think perhaps an easier solution would be to make the pet food last five days for Fire Phoenix and Brown Bear- like it is for Polar Bear. It’s probably just a database entry rather than re-engineering the MA. I have had two pet foods a week only now for 7 weeks. All I have in five day building is MMM and no others. I combine Spire and Tourney into one time period to optimize the few pet foods that I have. I recycled the MA so that I can check every six hours. It is really bad, a desert.