• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the New Round of Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
Full information is here, including recent format changes, prizes, strategy, path information and a spreadsheet:
https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
This file opens on any PC without needing special programs.
You are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship.
:)
Note: This information was recorded in Beta server; the Live version is usually but not always the same.

274986829_10220607880687593_676098882474654742_n.jpg

Maxical

Seeker
Is there an up to date list of the requirements anywhere yet? Is the Wiki correct or is it out of date?

Pauly7

Magus
Or... to open this up more generally - Does anyone have images of the 3 maps with the requirements for each waypoint? I forgot to pay attention to this on Beta.

Lelanya

Mentor
Hello all. I have updated the Gems Spreadsheet. If you prefer to use ours, here it is:

Sir Derf

Adept
Don't know if tis tip I thought of and posted in the Beta thread made it into the various.

With uncapped badge collection, you can pre-produce uncollected spells in your Magic Academy for days, even weeks, to collect at the beginning of the event for badges galore.

Lelanya

Mentor
There have been some recent changes , please use this version:

Hekata

Artisan
Has anyone noticed that Druid's Staffs are now 2 CC instead of 1? Was that changed from beta? Is it a bug?

Edit: Wonder Society badges are also now 20 and used to be 10...