• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by zgniniarT

1. Upcoming Tournament Changes June 2021

Fine. But how exactly does that solve the described problem? I produce CC spells only for event quests. As long as i can't skip unwanted relics somehow or the needs for most produced spells are rotated or other useful sinks are given i will be forced to do tournament points for relics i don't need.
  2. Upcoming Tournament Changes June 2021

Planning tournaments differently was a huge part of the fun (linked to the freedom and the need to make decisions). The relic part of the tournaments is now just gone completely because every week is the same. Yes i still get them, but i don't have to do anything further. less complexity ->...
  3. Elvenar...You´ve got a real problem with Scrolls....

Seems like Inno values roleplaying or logic/consistency of the building/lore or whatever you wanna call it more than having a balanced game. Let's call it what it is: a huge flaw of game design. As long as a company refuses to fix a long known and even foreseeable issue like this, at least i...