• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Zanyah

1. Zanyah

Count to 10 before a Mod

0 :D
  2. Zanyah

Count to 10 before a Mod

no no no.... zero again
  3. Zanyah

Count to 10 before a Mod

Zero!
  4. Zanyah

Newbie seeking fellowship

Welcome Khorz :) and I hope you will find a nice fellowship!
  5. Zanyah

Power of Provision Spell not working correctly

Hello Crabby181, the Magic Academy Guide also gives a lot of extra information and tips on spells :)
  6. Zanyah

Count to 10 before a Mod

0 ;)
  7. Zanyah

Update Discussion Version 1.13

Hello Redberry, please contact support about this, they will need to take a look at your account in order to help you on this issue. You can contact support by: • clicking here; • or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'
  8. Zanyah

Answered Family playing

I would advise to report the situation to support to prevent any future misunderstandings. Support might also be able to give some more guidelines on this grey area ;)
  9. Zanyah

Player movement?

The issue with building quests is indeed far more complicated. However, issues on 'building quests' can be set straight by local support volunteers (one needs to make a support ticket when encountering such an issue*), whereas player movement cannot be handled by support. I for one am very...
  10. Zanyah

Player movement?

I'll give an answer on this - although some (as usual) may not like this answer :p : • InnoGames developers are taking all the feedback into consideration - direct results however will often not be possible. • This specific issue was a difficult one to implement, therefore it took a lot of time.
  11. Zanyah

Closed | Contact Support Collected items not adding to totals

Hello Elinorus, please contact support about this, they might need to take a look at your account in order to help you on this issue. You can contact support by: • clicking here; • or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'
  12. Zanyah

Closed | Contact Support game wont load

Hello theplastichero, please contact support about this, they will need to take a look at your account in order to help you on this issue. You can contact support by: • clicking here; • or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'
  13. Zanyah

Welcome to all from Simara

Welcome to Elvenar and to the forum Simara :)
  14. Zanyah

Answered Fairies Questions

For those wondering what happened with a lot of posts here, I have moved them to this new thread: Squad Sizes in Tournaments & Provinces I have done so, because the OP here asked for a mod to clean this thread ;)
  15. Zanyah

Answered orcs goblins

Just to prevent this 'orcs goblins' thread becoming a facebook discussion: anyone wanting to discuss that please start another thread on the facebook subject ;)