1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

yo momma love me's Recent Activity

1. yo momma love me replied to the thread Question session expired.

thanks. i hope that means it won't happen often. too bad i'm borderline computer illiterate and don't know how to do that off hand. i...

Aug 20, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  2. yo momma love me liked Pauly7's post in the thread Question session expired.

I think they just did a game update. It went down for about 5 minutes. If I am typing long messages now that take a while I always type...

Aug 20, 2019 at 9:40 AM
  3. yo momma love me posted a new thread.

Question session expired

why did my session expire when i was 90% done typing a long message to my fellows, clearing everything i just wrote? is there a way to...

Forum: Questions and Help

Aug 20, 2019 at 9:21 AM
  4. yo momma love me replied to the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

any news about the spire coming to our server?

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:41 PM
  5. yo momma love me liked pompeywolf's post in the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

After a false start a couple of days ago a craftsman challenge has started on beta today This is the manufacturing type. Prizes 10...

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  6. yo momma love me replied to the thread FEEDBACK about Wish you were here!.

looking forward to seeing the funny ones:) glad it's creative and not a random drawing.

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  7. yo momma love me liked Pauly7's post in the thread "Standard Goods" bar, extras....

The fact that they give each thing a name, like "beverages" or "basket of groceries" is kind of misleading. All it means is - 5 mins...

Aug 19, 2019 at 6:32 AM
  8. yo momma love me replied to the thread coin+supplies instants.

not a great idea but not a bad one either. one thing i like about it is that it could sort of neutralize some of the advantage of those...

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:50 AM
  9. yo momma love me liked Dizzy Lizzie's post in the thread Answered Summer Mermaids - How is fair play ensured?.

The feedback about the relative size needed for steel and other tier 1 Manufacturies has been forwarded.

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:43 AM
  10. yo momma love me liked m4rt1n's post in the thread Wasting diamonds - accidental purchases.

There is a confirmation you can check in game settings, both on app and PC versions. "Show Diamond Confirmation"

Aug 17, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  11. yo momma love me replied to the thread Discussion Summer Mermaids.

yep. now there's an even bigger reason for people to be upset when they get stuck because they didn't save enough provinces, fragments,...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:04 AM
  12. yo momma love me liked Hekata's post in the thread Discussion Summer Mermaids.

64 is the cap. Those quests keeps cycling until the end of the event.

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  13. yo momma love me liked Pauly7's post in the thread Discussion Summer Mermaids.

It seems this may have gotten out of hand if this had happened when the Fire Phoenixes were being given out.

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  14. yo momma love me liked sunrae's post in the thread Cross tiers trade advice.

I have so many T3 now that when I cross tier trade I do like for like T3 to T2, they get taken very quickly and everyone is happy, but...

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:56 PM
  15. yo momma love me liked Vetrinus's post in the thread Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!).

Not that limited... the Black Lotus for instance which has been constantly offered during the last events produces 190 seeds per tile...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:22 AM