1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

yo momma love me's Recent Activity

1. yo momma love me posted a new thread.

want a blueprint? join Arsenal.

we've been earning 10 chests more often than not we want players that can average 1000 points per week dwarves or higher any boosts are...

Forum: Fellowships seeking Members

May 22, 2019 at 4:39 AM
  2. yo momma love me liked Timneh's post in the thread Auto fight troop confirmation.

The lack of INNO communication strikes again.

May 22, 2019 at 4:31 AM
  3. yo momma love me replied to the thread Elvenar Modern Art: Feedback.

i'd prefer a guessing game. one that didn't have an easy answer that can be shared w/ fellows and friends instead of one that basically...

May 22, 2019 at 1:20 AM
  4. yo momma love me replied to the thread COMPETITION: Elvenar Modern Art NOW CLOSED.

1 snowy owls set 2 3 glacier giants set 3 shrines of sun and moon set 4 harvest temple set 5 woodelvenstock set 6 winter market set 7...

May 22, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  5. yo momma love me liked Heartman's post in the thread Closed | Contact Support short changed troops from the barracks.

I have noticed in the last few weeks there has been visualisation glitches, where when collecting 3 or 4 buildings in a row, or more...

May 19, 2019 at 7:26 AM
  6. yo momma love me posted a new thread.

Closed | Contact Support short changed troops from the barracks

i was short changed some troops when i collected from my barracks today. did this happen to anyone else? i know my barracks was fully...

Forum: Archive: Bug reporting

May 17, 2019 at 5:48 PM