• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by xander10101

1. Very Active Fighters required

Tourny No1 - over all Winy servers. What's not to like? Edit: but not No1 overall, unfortunately, at the end :(
  2. Very Active Fighters required

Bold, but true.... as we're often told. The vacancy is open to any ear admirers out there.
  3. New units and tournament bugged?

My rolling average is around 7.5k weekly, but it dropped to 5.5 and now 4.5 on the last couple of weeks, and I've burnt a lot of reserves to keep it that high. This week I only got there by manual fighting everything, which normally would keep the average up at the cost of a lot of time. I can't...
  4. 3x Faster Productions in 24h

That's not it. I got it in both my cities. In one I do 2,700 every week & the other 3-3.5k week in, week out. No conspiracy, just chance.
  5. 3x Faster Productions in 24h

What a nice present to wake up to! But, working day so can't take best advantage. And no tool instants, so just have to run 3h cycles 'cos can't keep pace.. And can't run armouries at same time at usual full pelt. Still, like it lots. I think it means I'll actually do less in tonight's tourney...
  6. ***Best Fellowship Ever***

With apologies to Aneurin and Y Gododdin......... Together arise the associated warriors, To Winyandor the loquacious multitude eagerly march; The effect of mead in the hall, and the beverage of wine. Cities were scattered around the world map. Illustrious became the knights of Owl’s Empire:--...
  7. ***Best Fellowship Ever***

Lol. *One of us takes 66:13 to scout a province* *389532 swordsmen waiting to die on command*
  8. Tournament Hall of Fame

hmm. Post seem's to have gone. In all seriousness, Tony's idea is interesting. But. It would not be a level playing field as there are various means to come top of the table.
  9. Needles of the Tempest are a con !

My Needles are level 16. It's very satisfying to watch ANY nme Mage unit vanish on just 1 hit!! One of the best AWs.
  10. Gamers' Values (cheating)

Forictori, I'm afraid that's been obvious for a long time, which is why so many of us are curious about your gameplay. There is no first place in Elvenar. The challenge is against yourself and for your team. You have found one way but I question its worth. Burning stars like yourself stand out...
  11. Gamers' Values (cheating)

Pathetic. How is it possible not to understand others' motivation when it becomes obvious that to all that the game is distorted because of gamnesmanship. Forictori, my friend, it is obvious that the envy is all on YOUR part - because otherwise, why do you do what you do to land higher than...