• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by WinterLivia7

1. WinterLivia7

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

WinterLivia7 +1
  2. WinterLivia7

Game doesn't load

It worked. Strange workaround though.
  3. WinterLivia7

TIDY YOUR CHEST OF DRAWERS!

@OldHag - yes, it's functional already.
  4. WinterLivia7

Question what is the Level .. I see in the fellowship front page about ?

that level is given by the number of Perks one FS can unlock.
  5. WinterLivia7

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ wants some more lunatics

Hi guys, again we are looking for 1-2 active players. Considering that Perks are soon to be implemented here, we would like to find daily players, who love the Tournaments (min. 1600 pts each week) and the Spire too (min. 2 floors each week and complete, up to the top in the Push Spire weeks)...
  6. WinterLivia7

100th ranked FS RECRUITING

Hi there, in this forum there is a section dedicated to Fellowships looking for new members (as well for players who are looking to join a FS) In your case, for Felyndral > https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/fellowships-seeking-members.73/ Cheers :)
  7. WinterLivia7

Can't login

not for me. I still have to "be patient until we fix the problem" Edit: I had to reintroduce the address manually and now I'm in.
  8. WinterLivia7

Can't login

Hi, I tried different browsers, cleared cache .. the whole drill but I can't log in no matter what I tried. I can log in to the forum (I think it's obvious), also in Beta but not on en2. EDIT: first i got this > then I got this > and this >
  9. WinterLivia7

About push accounts...

It seems what goes under GDPR jurisdiction isn't quite clear for some even though @Laurelin post was more than explicit and accurate.
  10. WinterLivia7

Summoning Buildings

it would be nice. Any form of organization it would be welcomed and not only the Summonings section, also the Instants section. Why first page(s) must be the Artifacts which are actually the least used? Why they can't have their own tab or be on the last pages?
  11. WinterLivia7

Question Where do trader sentient goods decay to?

also in your inventory. If you pay attention when they are decaying (for me is at 6 AM), on PC, you will see sentient negative numbers and basic positive numbers floating on your screen, same like when you collect goods.
  12. WinterLivia7

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ wants some more lunatics

We are almost full team!!! We are looking for a Tournament and Spire enthusiast to join us! Happy gaming Moon Bugs! ;)
  13. WinterLivia7

KP sharing schemes when levelling Wonders

@Gargon667 ahahahahaaahaaa ... soooo ... gifts, rewards and prizes consisting in KPs instants which can be used only to upgrade the wonders. You don't want to upgrade your wonders because of the new tourny formula, so .. you are screwing up other players. You are evil!!! :D :D :D :D