• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by wiccabird

1. wiccabird

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I agree, all this time and still trying to get the first artifact, takes too long and haven't even won a building yet after opening a lot. I spend money sometimes on this game but things like this just makes me disappointed and unwilling to be enthused enough to play, I love this game but...
  2. wiccabird

Autumn Zodiac

Lets get the boycott started then. I'm in.
  3. wiccabird

Autumn Zodiac

I can't believe that inno has gotten so greedy, they have lost sight of the big picture. Gamers play for fun and when fun is eliminated and replaced with, too hard to get and sky high prices, people stop playing. They would make a killing if the prices were a lot lower. An impossible game is no...
  4. wiccabird

Autumn Zodiac

SERIOUSLY! WTF is wrong with you people??? Making sure you can't continue if you don't have any workshops from 3 levels previous. I sold all of mine because I get supplies from other buildings and needed the room. If you intend to treat paying players this way then I'll stop spending my money...
  5. wiccabird

Magic Academy

Thought I would share my new prize from the Magic Academy.....35kp AGAIN! I have never played a game that gives the same prize so many times in a row. What a joke. I'll give it one more go and if it's the same then I will give it up. So they will lose the money I payout for gems etc. The...
  6. wiccabird

Magic Academy

No need, I'm quite happy plodding along, it's more relaxing that way.
  7. wiccabird

Magic Academy

Oh no! Must have better chances, surely it can be added as a prize along the way, keep people interested at least.
  8. wiccabird

Magic Academy

That's great! Thanks.
  9. wiccabird

Magic Academy

Thanks for your replies. When I say crappy, I mean NOT NEEDED, I can wait to get kp's, I'm in no hurry, I don't want diamonds either, I can buy them. I like the things you can't buy and it's frustrating after months of trying to get a cool building/tree and just get the same thing over and over...
  10. wiccabird

Magic Academy

Hi, this is my first post so hope it goes to the right area. I have crafted so many things to get maybe at least one great prize from collecting spell fragments and out of 4 goes at collecting 100 spell fragments, I have received none but crappy knowledge points. Seriously not worth it and it's...
  11. wiccabird

New Game Features Storage section

I strongly agree, it's a must have in this game. Please add this.
  12. wiccabird

Casual Fellowship needs fellow players

Hi all, I'm looking for a few members to join my FS, no expectations, no rules just there to help if you need it. I've just started up so newbies are very welcome :) Vampira is the FS name. Thanks for reading.