• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vorbog

1. Vorbog

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Thank you, Guys! I have 3 cities and in each of them I had only the recepie 2 new for 1 old Artefact, but not even ones the one for blueprints! Strange! Is this recepie going to appear only during the event, or is going to be rare but constant feature at the MA?
  2. Vorbog

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

I had read, here at the forum, that at some point there will be opportunity to craft old Phoenix Artefacts for blueprints at the MA. I thought that it will be during the event but so far I didn't see this kind of recepie. Do you know more about it? I need 2 old Artefacts to evolve my Storm...
  3. Vorbog

Elvarian Carnival Event

I received mine 2 hours ago.
  4. Vorbog

Elvarian Carnival Event

For the first time in an year and a half I didn't receive this email, too. I was wondering why, but now I see that I am not the only one. Strange! @kimkimkim I love your comment "the pigeon broke it's wing", I laugh so hard. Thanks for that :)
  5. Vorbog

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

After Fire Phoenix, which one of the others worth having - Storm or Aurete? I read their stats but still would love some information from people that actually have them.
  6. Vorbog

@ rock stream Why you want to delete it if it's at stage 2. This way you will use one presious Artefact. Just countinue to evolve it from stage 2 up. This way you will need 8 Artefacts to fully evolve it. You don't benefit from the building because of the extra it will gives you from the upper...
  7. Vorbog

I am really happy with this change in the rewards. I join the game over a year ago and I don't have fully evolved Fire Phoenix. I only hope that I will be able to win the number of Artefacts that I need for the given period of 6 weeks. If you are new player though, without Fire Phoenix or at...
  8. Vorbog

Discussion Winter Magic 2020

There is no calculation to be made, Gargon667. :) There is no information about production per hour, it is only per day at both sources (I am playing on tablet, so maybe that is why I can't see it). Obviously they changed it, if elvengems was correct at the first place. I was so happy about this...
  9. Vorbog

Discussion Winter Magic 2020

Merry Christmas to all! I have a question. I just spent all of my keys for the dayli prize - Frozen Owl Cave, because of its Mana production. At elvengems it was written that the building should have 5 065 Mana production per 24 h, at chapter 9. You can imagine my surprise, after I spent all of...
  10. Vorbog

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Thank you a lot, Hekata! I don't know how I missed it :)
  11. Vorbog

I try to find some statistics about what brown bear gives at different levels but I couldn't. If my calculations are correct if I succeed to finish all of the quest of the event I will have 9 new artefacts which mean 4 old ones or a Brown bear evolved up to lvl 5. That is why I was wondering if...
  12. Vorbog

I mostly fight but sometimes negotiate too. I will go for the brown bear. I have the base for the polar bear at one of my cities but rearly feed it because even without using it it is hard for me produce the needed goods/ troops to finish more than 10 provinces up to final stage. Thanks for the...
  13. Vorbog

Hi Guys, I don't have any bears and I am wondering which one to place and evolve? For what I found in the forum I think that the Brown bear is the one worth placing but still decide to ask for your advice. Thanks! :)
  14. Vorbog

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

@Pauly7 I understand that perfectly. But what a new player have to do to gain "the most powerful building". If I was playing at 2019 event I would have fully evolved bird just by playing the event + FA. Now, no matter what I do, I can't fully evolve it. Like maybe never. :( The dev had to find...
  15. Vorbog

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

@Laurelin I joined the game at December so I missed this "offer". I read about it, though. I have 3 active cities so if I have to spend 25 euro per Artefacts it will be wow (all of them will be with level 8 bird, after the FA). So even something like this is offered again I will pass it. :)