• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Vindaria

1. Discussion Summer Mermaids

'Gain Vision Vapor' and 'Gain Spell Fragments' quests should have a choice. I have a chapter 10 city and one that will reach chapter 3 just before the event starts and I decided to not go out of my way to complete these quests. The smaller city doesn't have that many instants, enchantments or...
  2. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I think the Summer Mermaid event will be the first I'm not going to complete. There are far too many 'Gain x Vapor' quests. it's a different matter if they make it a choice quest wheen it hits the life server, but if not I'm leaving completion up to luck. I only craft pet food and I'm not...
  3. Discussion Queen of the Seas

I just realised that this event is very difficult and expensive for lower chapters. I started another city a few days before the previous event finished and I'm now in the middle of chapter 2. However, with all the spell/enchantment quest, I'd be forced to use almost all enchantments I have...
  4. Discussion Summer Solstice

As far as I can remember, INNO only changed once before a daily prize due to some issues with it. Having them change the prizes now when it comes to live is plain awful, especially since all the exchanged prizes are part of the grand prizes list. If INNO really decides to keep changing daily...
  5. Discussion Summer Solstice

I'm also getting worried. I thought the changes are over and now this. I hope they leave the Cozy Farm in place. I'v been saving all my sun flares for it.
  6. Weekly 10 chest FS is recruiting

We from BeyondTheSeas are looking for 3 active members to help with tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. We regularly make 10 chests each week and rank within top 100 in every FA, rank 7 in the last. Requirements are: - 600 points minimum each tournament - Help with FA - Neighbouring help at...
  7. Discussion The Woodelvenstock Festival!

I think the event was well done and there were far more extra tickets to collect in the city than in any of the previous events. And I think the chance of getting the dailies wasn't that bad either. I think the problem with the rotating chests is that if you don't have many tickets like in my...
  8. Discussion The Woodelvenstock Festival!

I wasn't aiming for the set building, because of their low output which allowed me to stop after quest 58. I wasn't willing to buy the 14 KP, but I still managed to get the daily prizes I wanted. I got myself a Travelling Merchant I, 2 Woodelvenstocks, 1 Mosh Pit and 4 Stretch Carriages. I...
  9. Update Discussion Version 1.59

I don't think the new style of the trader for offers is so bad. It is a lot more like on the app. But I agree with Cerebros. It's a lot harder to see how many goods you've in storage. I also like that you can simply click on the next good to change the one you want, but why do we have to X the...
  10. Discussion The Woodelvenstock Festival!

I decided to take it easy this time and stopped after completing quest 58. I've no interest in the set buildings and don't want to buy all these KP just to get a few more instants. I've currently 1.8k tickets and I'm hoping to get 2 more buildings: Mother Dragon to replace my old one from...
  11. Discussion The Woodelvenstock Festival!

Looking at the rewards for sequential quests, I'm a bit disappointed. I'd rather have the instants than coins and tools, but others might be happy getting them... But what I really don't like are the amounts of knowledge points we need to buy. Luckily the grand prizes are no longer 'grand' so...
  12. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

We already lost one fellow who'd been in the Woodelf chapter due to the loss of population. :( In order to get early rewards and more of the good ones, I have regularly spent money on the events with daily rewards. So yes, I feel cheated out of my money, because it's been wasted on buildings...
  13. Fa Rewards Changes.

That the change would come was posted on Monday only, until then it was questioned as to whether it will come and if, what changes will be made. Not much time to make adjustments, even if someone within a fellowship would have found the post.
  14. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Looks like I'm not alone feeling cheated out of money. Who would have thought that the promised upgrades for older event buildings will come after their value has been heavily reduced. When they talked about upgrades, I thought they meant the unique buildings only, because all other buildings...
  15. Discussion Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

They said they avoided giving out older event building, but they've actually heavily promoted them since the last Glacier event. Which means the necessity of re-balancing the event buildings because new players don't have the chance to get them is... But lets have a look at the actual...